The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRAY CATS BRUSSELS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychomille

STRAY CATS  BRUSSELS Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS BRUSSELS   STRAY CATS  BRUSSELS EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:49 am

Hi rockabilly's,
I'm just wondering if anything will happen before the stray cats show in Brussels?Any meeting with other fans from this forum?Come on lads,let's hear something from you guys!!!The whole day must be a party.Hope to see you and have a talk.Cheers,psychomille
Back to top Go down
psychomille

STRAY CATS  BRUSSELS Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS BRUSSELS   STRAY CATS  BRUSSELS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:33 am

psychomille wrote:
Hi rockabilly's,
I'm just wondering if anything will happen before the stray cats show in Brussels?Any meeting with other fans from this forum?Come on lads,let's hear something from you guys!!!The whole day must be a party.Hope to see you and have a talk.Cheers,psychomille
Hi there,
nobody's coming to Brussels?It was sold out in a couple of weeks,so i dont think i'm the only member on this forum who's going to see the gig???Come on lads,let's hear something from you!!!Cheers,psychomille
Back to top Go down

STRAY CATS BRUSSELS
Page 1 of 1