The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autograph seekers

Go down 
+22
FrenchyCat
larocka
gizmopumpkin
PeroxideBlonde
pony65k
stray matt
Dave
FrenchNat
lonesomecat
RockinCat
Budgie
Rockabilly Ross
lmp
pinkkatillac
PICKIN' PETE
Gloria
Fluke
Kid Setzer
rickabilly
brett
Ben_NL
Jean Genie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FrenchNat

Autograph seekers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:49 pm

I have to say I don't understand what JG is going on about. Tommy gave him/her passes to a show because the Cats wanted to see who was this person who stirred up trouble on the Setzer board?
Is this a joke? Stray Cats don't have enough 'pathetic' autograph seekers (sic) who wait at the backstage door, so they scrutinise the board everyday to see who else they might be able to invite backstage for a chat and a hand-shake?
Did I miss something somewhere Question ?
Nat
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:12 pm

WHY WON'T THIS GO AWAY????

WHYYYYYYYY?????

Budgie Kerrigan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Budgie wrote:
WHY WON'T THIS GO AWAY????

WHYYYYYYYY?????

Budgie Kerrigan

I think that he must have made a bet! damage for us!
and this walks because he blows up the meter of visit on his topic!
I am impatient to see his pics with Cat's!
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Jean Genie wrote:
Tommy gave me the passes and tickets as a joke too. He wanted the crew and Cats to see who this person was that stirred up such controversy on this site.

Well, sorry to make you all mad, but the Stray Cats were so cool and we had a good laugh about the whole thing.

I can't wait for tonight!

Tommy, see ya next week. I can't wait to meet you!

JG Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

And then...and then...and then they gave me a car and bought me a big house with a Lear jet and a privat airport because they wanted to know what a person like me lives like ...ha ha ha ha ha...fool!

lol! flower lol! flower lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Yes, I think that's the word I was looking for! Surprised)
N
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm

So then, the morale of the story, act like a total dick and get what you want???? How's that possible. There's no point coming onto the boards and the first thing you do is cause controversy. It's not endearing yourself to others here, or do you have a book coming out called "How to Piss People Off in One Easy Step"?

See JG, now no one knows if you are real, made up or a gremlin in cyberspace. Pity, but you reap what you sow.

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:27 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Please please please please stop adding to this puppet show of a thread! The only reason I'm posting here is because it's already sitting at the top, after it had been pushed down 5 or 6 threads for most of the day. The sole purpose of this thread is to wind up the "superfans," many of whom reside here on a fan forum. It's a variation on a ploy used in other bulletin boards: pick on the fans, mock them openly by mimicking the critiqued behavior, and then throw in a twist that incites bitterness and jealousy. I'm pretty sure I've seen that before. Or was that an M. Night Shyamalan film?

If Jean received special treatment, so what? The real moral of the story is: it just doesn't matter. Go about your business. Stop worrying about who gets what, what is fair and not fair, and just enjoy the show! If you are upset, it's because you took the bait. If Jean has this obsessive need to get the last word, let her. Some of us, (myself included) have apparently never met a thread on this forum we didn't like. But it is time for this one to go away.

I See Dead Threads-billy
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 am

Wait just one gawl-darn minute, here!!!

You mean, Brian, Jim and Lee actually SEE this stuff? I thought we were all just here so we could sympathize with each other's addiction! (you know... REAL music, stuff that really ROCKS your bones!).

Well, then this goes out to The Honorable Mr. Setzer:

Sir, thank you for your service to this great world of rock'n'roll. It satisfies my soul! Do anything that you wanna do... but don't ever stop rockin', you!

CHEERS! drunken

Chris
Back to top Go down
tappenfeat

tappenfeat

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:26 am

By now, I would have expected to be smellin' some cookies that have been tossed out the window...but it hasn't...I am very surprised that this is still going, and shame on me for even bothering to post on this lame excuse of a Thread. Toss the cookies! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tappenfeat
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 am

Fake... Please dont give more sucess for this topic, have tooooo many great topics to see!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autograph seekers   Autograph seekers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Autograph seekers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: CATS DISCUSSION-
Jump to: