The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just got myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flatheadjack

Flatheadjack

just got myself Empty
PostSubject: just got myself   just got myself EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm

A NEW GUITAR!!!! I have been wanting a new one for a while and have been playing alot of Teles up at Guitar Center with the same amp i have. I really liked how it sounded. Like a lot! Today i decide since there was a big sale. I went and bought it. A White fender tele. i have been playing it for about 3 hours straight now haha. i can't put it down. It sounds soo good through my Fender 4x10 Hot Rod Deville. its a great guitar i would recommend it to everyone!
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

just got myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: just got myself   just got myself EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 pm

Hey Jack,
Yeah, I've been looking at the Jap Fender Tele, same electrics as USA, great finish and build, alot cheaper. What's yours? I run the same amp as you and I love the sound you can get out of them.
Cheers pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Flatheadjack

Flatheadjack

just got myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: just got myself   just got myself EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 pm

hey Pete. the one i jsut bought is a Mexican one. They are a little bit better than the Jap ones but cost a little more. They sound great i cant really tell that much of a difference than with and American one. I am probably gona change the pickups after a while though just to make them better. Yea man the Hot Rod Deville 4x10 is awesome. I just need a good cheap delay/echo for it.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

just got myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: just got myself   just got myself EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 pm

Hey Jack,
I use a Danelectro Dan Echo or a Ibanez Digital Delay. The Dan Echo is cool because it has a toggle switch that instantly changes the delay from long to short by just flicking it. As you are a gigging muso, the switch eliminates trying to see what you're doing if the gig is dark and you want to change the delay. No loss of signal either. And not that expensive, having said that I'm looking at a Roland RE 20 as well!! When does it stop!!!!!!
In another thread I posted the tubes I'm running in my amp, huge difference for minimal buck/work.
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Flatheadjack

Flatheadjack

just got myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: just got myself   just got myself EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm

yea. i have been using the Boss DD6 or DD3 i dont remember but the boss digital delay. i odnt like it at all. then at my last show. I was talking to Shelby the guitar player for The Chop Tops and he borrowed my amp cause his broke and he uses a ibanez analog delay and it sounded great so i am thinkin about checkin that one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just got myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: just got myself   just got myself Empty

Back to top Go down

just got myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GUITAR RELATED DISCUSSION-
Jump to: