The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SlimJimPhantom.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andi

andi

Location : Bundaberg, Australia by way of San Diego, California

SlimJimPhantom.com Empty
PostSubject: SlimJimPhantom.com   SlimJimPhantom.com EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Just want to point out that Faith over at SLJ.com has been doing an excellent job posting vintage photos, stories about Jim's tattoos, fan photos from the EU tour, etc. It's a real pleasure to go there and see new stuff so regularly for the people who have loved his music and supported his career for so many years. Feels familiar, can't quite put my finger on it...

Yep, yep, yep, yep......

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/andihazelwood/
Slim Jon Phantom

Slim Jon Phantom

SlimJimPhantom.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlimJimPhantom.com   SlimJimPhantom.com EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 pm

It's a pity that Faith is no longer keeping that website that good.

Many shows have been announced the day before, many others are never on the website... no more information about new recordings, guest apperances... Pity because she was doing a great job!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.straycatscollectors.blogspot.com
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

SlimJimPhantom.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlimJimPhantom.com   SlimJimPhantom.com EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm

I saw that Jim's site wasn't as good as it has been for years, and I really didn't understand why! So, I do now, and it's a sad news for me. I sincerly appreciated Faith's work, and her kindness too. Does someone know what is (are) the reason(s) of that situation (split)?
Back to top Go down
Slim Jon Phantom

Slim Jon Phantom

SlimJimPhantom.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlimJimPhantom.com   SlimJimPhantom.com EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 am

I don't know, but for instance, the Outlaw Jam show wasn't announced there, the Japanese dates haven't been either... and I have sent her pictures of the Amsterdam show... not even a "Thanks Jon" reply...

Sure she'll have some orders of what to post, what to say... but, the quality of the website has considerably gone down lately... pity
Back to top Go down
http://www.straycatscollectors.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

SlimJimPhantom.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlimJimPhantom.com   SlimJimPhantom.com Empty

Back to top Go down

SlimJimPhantom.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: CATS DISCUSSION-
Jump to: