A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
windrifter

PostSubject: Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................   Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:49 am

First off, Thank - You! Thank-you Brian , Lee and Slim Jim for making life a little sweeter for all of your fans ,including me. Please play in the NYC area so I can come and see you. I saw you at SUNY @ Stony Brook, Jones Beach, The Calderone and I'll never forget it. It saddens me that you would decide to end such a union that has made history and so many people happy. The music you play is timeless. As long as we're all still on the planet together, why not keep it going? You don't have to tour all the time, you did that already. Keep on playing though. You guys probably don't even need to rehearse at this point. Just get together and play for us once in awhile. Keep it going while you have the physical ability to do so. You guys look like you have a ball when you play together. If it gives you JOY, do it for that. You guys gotta know by now how much joy you give us! If you feel you're "Too Hip" and you "Gotta Go" at least say: "Maybe , maybe , maybe I'll see ya some day"!! With Much Love....Tom Musto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................   Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:35 am

I SECOND THIS !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................   Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:20 am

As I said before I'M all for it and with you 100%

Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rg9l@libero.it

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................   Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:59 am

I agrre with your thought.

And Jim, Lee and Brian aren't that old, I mean they are about 50, ok, they aren't boys, but they aren't old....they can still rock the world.
I mean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................   

Back to top Go down

Farewell Tour?..Think about it, Cats......................
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1