The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stray Cat Lover

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!   Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 am

Tommy, look man , seriously, I dont want to bother you any more than you want to be bothered , Im sure your tired of answering questions, but unfortunate for you .LOL you are as close as we can get to any info at this, time, Now the diffrence from my question and " other peoples " questions is that I NEED to know the answer ( IF you have it ) not WANT to know, or am CURIOUS.... I need to know , or else I might miss my favorite bands ( Im the whole world ) very last tour. And that would be gruesome... Please Tommy , I really NEED to know if they will be doing any tours in the US. If they're not I need to know so I can plan on buying tickets for an out of the states tour ... But I need to know what to do . I cant take a chance that they dont do the US at all. ( which would by the way be asinine ) and then all of the tickets for the out of states tours are sold out.Thats pretty understandable Isnt it ? You know what I mean , alot of his fans need to make arrangements, so PLEASE Tommy , please , if you can give me ANY insight on this I would appreciate it MORE THAN YOU KNOW .

Thanks 'SC lover ~
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!   Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:52 am

Hey there SC-Lover,
To be perfectly honest, I really don't know. Not to sound like a broken record, but when I do know something and it's been confirmed, I will post it asap on BrianSetzer.com and StrayCats.com. The info will also appear on Jim's site and Lee's site. Patience Lover, patience.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!   Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:44 am

HEY TommyM,
Can the Cats come and play in my backyard? I'll have plenty of beer on ice and even throw a shrimp on the barbie!! And, oh yeah you can sit next to me if you want!!
Only joking, don't wanna freak ya out too much!
Cheers Pete...call me...anytime....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Stray Cat Lover

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!   Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 pm

No prob Tommy. Thank you for all the info you have given so far ~ As always , I will be on all sites daily as I have been for as long as they've existed , waiting to get the good news that the Stray Cats are not going to leave thier American fans out !

SC-Lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!   Oh Tomyyyy !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Tomyyyy !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: