The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

minnesota bridge collapse victims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davidlisa

minnesota bridge collapse victims Empty
PostSubject: minnesota bridge collapse victims   minnesota bridge collapse victims EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 am

i saw on the news, that the stray cats ,were going to be doing something for the victims.
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: minnesota bridge collapse victims   minnesota bridge collapse victims EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:18 am

From the article I just read, it appears to be a benefit CD that will be out very soon, mainly a Various Artists CD where mostly minnesota based groups have been donating a song to the disc in hopes of raising 100,000$ for the families of the victims.

But do not use me as an official source of information, just a bored kid who lives in the greatest state in the world....

minne-friggin-sota

-bk
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/bkandjenny
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Musicians for Minneapolis   minnesota bridge collapse victims EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 pm

I remember seeing some articles on this in mid-February or so.

CDBaby says they have it in stock now (LINK HERE).

According to the listing posted there, the Stray Cats donated Mystery Train Kept A-Rollin to the CD.

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minnesota bridge collapse victims   minnesota bridge collapse victims Empty

Back to top Go down

minnesota bridge collapse victims
Page 1 of 1