The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stray Cats Wedding?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
markh

A Stray Cats Wedding? Empty
PostSubject: A Stray Cats Wedding?   A Stray Cats Wedding? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:29 am

Hello, all.

I just signed on to Brian's site, and learned that the Cats are doing a farewell European show. My girl and I are planning to tie the knot in Dublin, and we're both BIG fans. Any suggestions on ways to combine our love of great Rockabilly, the Cats, Brian and Ireland in one crazy, awesome wedding extravaganza?

Please advise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats Wedding?   A Stray Cats Wedding? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:01 am

Congratulations guys, what a time you picked!! I s'pose it depends on yourselves, what you like doing, there are some great restaurants in Dublin, pubs etc, party central really, are you just staying in Dublin or around the country too? But if I know the type of folks that go to these gigs, they'd be over the moon to help you celebrate!!! Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
SINGERSOCIETY

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats Wedding?   A Stray Cats Wedding? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm

hey trying asking the preacher to go on stage at the show pronouce you man & wife then the cats can sing Be Bop ba Lula
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats Wedding?   A Stray Cats Wedding? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 am

If I won the lottery I would get married again so I could have The Stray Cats invited to the wedding and book them to play at the reception. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
How COOL would that be!!! Cool Cool Cool
It's nice to DDDRRREEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats Wedding?   A Stray Cats Wedding? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am

Boring, how about a SC divorce for a change Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats Wedding?   A Stray Cats Wedding? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stray Cats Wedding?
Page 1 of 1