The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics with Brian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieSam

AussieSam

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:32 pm

I haven't got one YET! But i was thinking why don't the lucky guys and gals who have had a picture taken with the great man post em here so all of us can look in envy and pray for the day that we can be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Hey AussieSam,
G'day mate!
I'm spewin' that although I got photos of the Cats when they played here '91, including Brian playing the Rancher and Silver Jet and Lee playing the bass with flames, I never got one taken with him!!! Those were the days before digital cameras and mobile phones dammit!! I got one taken on my phone at the time in '06 with Jim, but the friggin' thing broke when I threw it againest the wall!! They don't build things like they used to!!
Here's hoping that they make it to Oz, cheers Pete.
P.S. Where abouts are you in Oz? Ya look kinda familiar, but when ya work in hospitality everyone starts to look pretty much the same. Even a handsome rogue like yourself!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
AussieSam

AussieSam

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:49 pm

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Hey AussieSam,
G'day mate!
I'm spewin' that although I got photos of the Cats when they played here '91, including Brian playing the Rancher and Silver Jet and Lee playing the bass with flames, I never got one taken with him!!! Those were the days before digital cameras and mobile phones dammit!! I got one taken on my phone at the time in '06 with Jim, but the friggin' thing broke when I threw it againest the wall!! They don't build things like they used to!!
Here's hoping that they make it to Oz, cheers Pete.
P.S. Where abouts are you in Oz? Ya look kinda familiar, but when ya work in hospitality everyone starts to look pretty much the same. Even a handsome rogue like yourself!!

Lol, Pete, you didnt throw that against the wall after a Crows loss did ya?...lol
Im in Melbourne, must have me mistaken for some other good looking guy hahaha.
Lets hope they do make it down under, i've been dreamin about it for 17 years.
Do you play in a band Pete?
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:11 pm

HEY AussieSam,
First and foremost, I ain't no STINKIN" CROWS FAN!! I'm a PORT POWER man through and through... DON'T even mention last years Grand Final!!!! And my wife and kids are Crows fans.. the humiliation of it all!!
Well as to playin' in a band, I jam with a couple of guys at the mo, but since we don't have a regular drummer, it's pretty hard to commit to anything. We'll probably be doin' a set in the near future at a Rockabilly night, but probably wouldn't go further tha that yet. We're all good mates, been in other bands that have had egos/drugs that stuffed them up, so we're happy to get together once a week and jam ( read DRINK LOTS OF BEER ). Some of us also play in other bands as well, so you can get sick of it if ya don't control it somewhat.
Hows about yourself...any musical tendencies?
Cheers Handsome Pete.
Back to top Go down
AussieSam

AussieSam

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:57 pm

Naah, not really, i fool around on my guitar a bit but not in a band or anything, my one and only gig was for my brothers wedding last year. We did real well, it was a good feeling being up there, oh well at least i had a brief taste of it..lol BTW im a Carlton man, the only way is up for us...lol.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:08 pm

HEY AussieSam,
Up what? Are you guys down the ladder?? LOL
Yeah, it is great being in front of a crowd, but it sure is hard the first time. Just like my weding night I guess!
Keep at playing the guitar, I don't think it's hard to see any results after a while...definately hard to become a master of it though. I'll let ya know if and when I get there!!
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:39 am

HEY AussieSam,
You're not a Lygon Street Boy are ya? Slip on shoes and 18kt gold jewelery? I've heard stories of you Carlton Boys!!
Only joking. Do they still have the law there that if you live opposite the cemetary in Lygon Street , ya can't be buried there??
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:58 am

You know Sam, when I saw your photo I also thought you looked familiar.. I am originally from Melbourne, but I haven't lived there in years so I don't think it's from there.. Do you come up to Brisbane or anything? Are you in a band? I really do recognise you..

Maybe it's just the hat..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
AussieSam

AussieSam

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:24 am

Hi Kid, how are ya? I've been to Brizzy twice but only for short trips, but there is more of a chance it was Melb u may know me from, what part of Melb were you from? Plus it could be the hat..lol
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 am

Did you go to Wintersun or Greazefest while you were up here? Maybe I'm just losing my marbles already Razz

I am however, from St Kilda predominantly..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
AussieSam

AussieSam

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Hey Kid,
Never been to those events but i did live in Sk Kilda for a bit. Anyway, if i didnt know u then, i know you now...lol Nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics with Brian   Pics with Brian Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics with Brian
Page 1 of 1