A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 question about E-Work Koln

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoodoo voodoo doll

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 51
Location : Holland

PostSubject: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:01 pm

I have a question for, mostley, german fans i think.

We're thinking about goin' to Koln for the concert.
Is this a perfect place with a good podium few ? I saw it has a balcony ?
Unfortenitly i'm not very tall, and mostly i see nothing during a concert.
So is E-Work a good place to be ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocky Hillman 63

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 53
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:42 pm

hoodoo voodoo doll wrote:
I have a question for, mostley, german fans i think.

We're thinking about goin' to Koln for the concert.
Is this a perfect place with a good podium few ? I saw it has a balcony ?
Unfortenitly i'm not very tall, and mostly i see nothing during a concert.
So is E-Work a good place to be ???

hi hoodoo v d, i´ve been there for two times and its great....so if you not tall so u get a nice view from the balconys.... i will be there too...but mostly i try to be in front row... do you also be in amsterdam? how about this location......what places are in dutch for rockabillyconcerts and evnts?

greetings from R. Hillman 63
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1959str

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-02-28
Location : LONDON

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Rocky Hillman 63 wrote:
hoodoo voodoo doll wrote:
I have a question for, mostley, german fans i think.

We're thinking about goin' to Koln for the concert.
Is this a perfect place with a good podium few ? I saw it has a balcony ?
Unfortenitly i'm not very tall, and mostly i see nothing during a concert.
So is E-Work a good place to be ???

hi hoodoo v d, i´ve been there for two times and its great....so if you not tall so u get a nice view from the balconys.... i will be there too...but mostly i try to be in front row... do you also be in amsterdam? how about this location......what places are in dutch for rockabillyconcerts and evnts?

greetings from R. Hillman 63

Hi, I was wondering that as well - I will be in Holland for a week in June, are there any cool places to see rockabilly bands?

Thanks,

Tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoodoo voodoo doll

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 51
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your reaction.

I'm not a frontrow person I think, too crowdy ?
A bit in the front at the balcony sounds good to me. Or do most fans think so ?

Not goin' to Amterdam, 5500 people, bit much. ( google on Heineken Music Hall for info en pictures )

A good Dutch place for Rockabilly etc ? I'dont kow, sorry !
Maybe Ben_NL ?
He is a true Rockabilly
( Hey Ben, still waiting for CD/DVD/ MP3 ! think you can manage that ?? if not, just let me know o.k. ?)

Well, hope the tickets will work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Setzer

avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 28
Location : Brisbane, Australia

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:18 pm

I thought you were talking about Ewoks.. I have extensive knowledge on Ewoks.. none of that however, will help to answer your question..


Kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
hoodoo voodoo doll

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 51
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey Kid,


I don't think so either.
But my height is about that of an Ewok lol! '(just kiddin')


I noticed too late it had to be E-Werk. Sorry German friends !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael69



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-07
Location : Bonn, Germany

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 am

The E-Werk is a wonderful place for venues. It's an old factory building from the 19th century. Brian has played there several times. It houses around 2000 people, so it's not crowded.

Yes, they have a balcony and you will have a perfect view from there.

I'll be there, too. So see you in Cologne!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoodoo voodoo doll

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 51
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:30 am

YES !! I've ordered my tickets for E -Werk . Don't know yet if I was in time. I had a confirmation mail saying the order was being handled.............

It will al be real if I have those tickets in my hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael69



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-07
Location : Bonn, Germany

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:22 pm

I've just received an email that my tickets are on the way! Viva Colonia (sicut dicunt Romani antiqui)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brando



Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-04
Age : 47
Location : Tilburg Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm

1959str wrote:
Rocky Hillman 63 wrote:
hoodoo voodoo doll wrote:
I have a question for, mostley, german fans i think.

We're thinking about goin' to Koln for the concert.
Is this a perfect place with a good podium few ? I saw it has a balcony ?
Unfortenitly i'm not very tall, and mostly i see nothing during a concert.
So is E-Work a good place to be ???

hi hoodoo v d, i´ve been there for two times and its great....so if you not tall so u get a nice view from the balconys.... i will be there too...but mostly i try to be in front row... do you also be in amsterdam? how about this location......what places are in dutch for rockabillyconcerts and evnts?

greetings from R. Hillman 63

Hi, I was wondering that as well - I will be in Holland for a week in June, are there any cool places to see rockabilly bands?

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,

there are some rockabilly clubs in holland. Check out the cruise Inn in Amsterdam, Caddy's Diner in Purmerend, Rambler in Eindhoven and Kroeg in Geldrop. Better check out this extensive giglist http://www.boppinaround.nl/pdf/BeThere.pdf before you go because lots of great gigs are held in small places. Have fun

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 am

The Cruise Inn, Amsterdam is as Rockin as it gets........they have loads of gigs and in June they have their annual party.....Called D-day on 14th June, car show, traders and music all dayer.

Checkout the website www.cruise-inn.com cheers cheers Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
webelvis

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:53 am

I've got a very cool school secretary, who has also senn the stray cats a few times, and she told me that the e-Werk is a perfect place for a concert, because you could see from everywhere what is on happening on the stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoodoo voodoo doll

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 51
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 am

Well, I'm really looking forward to going to the E-Werk. I think it was a good choice to go there.
Still can't believe that I'm going to see and here them live !!!!!!!!!!
( Please Brian, change your mind and also bring BSO to Europe again !!!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brooklyn Bomber

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-02-07
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:36 am

webelvis wrote:
I've got a very cool school secretary, who has also senn the stray cats a few times, and she told me that the e-Werk is a perfect place for a concert, because you could see from everywhere what is on happening on the stage.

Jo, Deine Sekretärin liegt richtig! Das E-Werk ist wirklich cool und bieten einen guten Blick auf die Bühne...selbst wenn Du nicht ganz vorne stehst...

BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.briansetzer.de
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: question about E-Work Koln   

Back to top Go down
 
question about E-Work Koln
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Work of Art (open to all)
» Canvis' Work Log (Example)
» Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO
» Zulu Victory Question
» ISTP at work...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: CATS DISCUSSION-
Jump to: