The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazycatlady

crazycatlady

Tour Questions Empty
PostSubject: Tour Questions   Tour Questions EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:06 pm

This has probably been asked and answered, but I've noticed all of the European tour dates for Stray Cats - are they coming to the states? Also, since it is so late in the year, what does this mean for the BSO Christmas Extravagamza? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I just want to get my Setzer priorities in order! geek

Julia cat
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

Tour Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Questions   Tour Questions EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm

There are no plans for a Stray Cats tour in the US in 2008. It has been posted previously that there will be a BSO Christmas Extravaganza tour but as you know, those dates and ticket sales don't usually get announced until August or September. Some have chosen to start half a dozen threads all over the forum asking the same question over and over. Avoid doing that, and just keep checking the main website. When there is something accurate and reliable to tell, it will be there just as soon as it will be here.

(I should clarify - The Brian said The BSO would be coming to South Carolina, in response to a specific question from a South Carolina fan. No word on whether or not it's a Farewell to South Carolina tour.)

Fort Sumter-billy
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

Tour Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Questions   Tour Questions EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Just curious Rick. How do you know that here are no plans for a U.S tour ? Was that said on one of the other sites? Im just curious, If it was I would like to read it because that means no Stray Cats for me =(``` So where did you hear that , please direct me to the page or website that says so. =(``
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tour Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Questions   Tour Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Questions
Page 1 of 1