The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hatter

Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? Empty
PostSubject: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:50 am

For over a year amazom.co.uk. has had this album on there Stray Cats section, but no release date yet(Label: Arista ASIN: B0002JEG8G ). Its another greatest hits double cd, but has all the b sides to the singles, 7 unreleased live tracks and 8 of the Cats videos!! Seems like a really good package but will it ever get released? Does anyone have any information about this album? Release date etc ?
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 pm

I signed up for an e-mail when it comes out...looks no bad tho. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:11 pm

I think this figment of Arista's imagination has been advertised for nearly four years, back before the 2004 Euro tour! So don't hold your breath while waiting for it's release.

Breathless-ahhh-billy
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:10 am

Hm, if I remember it correctly Arista had planned to release this CD in 2004 because Stray Cats went on European tour again…and Arista wanted to get some of the cake [again].

I mean Tommy posted on this site that neither Brian nor any other of the Cats will get anything for the sales of it so that Brian asked his fans not to buy this one. Do I remember it correctly, Ban-This Album-Billy?

It seems that Brian’s action helped to stop the release at all.

BB
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
brucie68

brucie68

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:45 am

Hi BB and Rick...Yes that is correct.
I remember Tommy telling us not to get this cd!
Although you see it on Amazon -i doubt you will get your paws on this one!
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brucie68
The Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Thanks for the info guys. No doubt an Arista hoax and never to see the light of day. I wish Amazon would just remove it as it does look tempting!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Saw what Brian said about it,on amazon .com =NO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??   Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway Hits (Limited Edition) !!??
Page 1 of 1