The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?

Go down 
+5
EskimoPie
StanTheMan
Kid Setzer
Chillicat
Stray Cat Lover
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stray Cat Lover

Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? Empty
PostSubject: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:29 pm

K, I was just lookin on the Mister ducktails website. Checkin out all of the Greasy hair they do on the daily , and they have alot of pics of the Stray Cats in thier shop. So that mde me think to myself ... WHO IN THE HELL USED TO DO BRIANS HAIR ? GOD I REMEMBER THINKING TO MYSELF THAT HIS HAIR NEVER LOOKED BETTER THAN IT DID IN THE STRAY CAT STRUT VIDEO !! LOVE THIS MANS HAIR !!!!!!!!!!! So does anybody happen to know who was teasing and sprayin his locks in the 80's ? LOL
Back to top Go down
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:14 pm

i would guess that he, himself did... sunny
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh well of course Lee and Jim helped out as well - you know, held the hair dryer while Brians hair set Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm

oh sure... : ) that's why there were three Stray Cats... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Yeah, it would be like a 'hair train'.. too bad if you were at the back.. I wonder which one of them always lucked out..

Kid.

P.S. Woot 100th post! Why don't we have levels here? I like having something to aim for Razz

Last edited by Kid Setzer on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because..)
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:40 am

I think it was more like a hair triangle. That way no one was left out. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:52 am

Isn't that what split them up in the first place - the hair triangle? I love you Razz

Kid.

P.S. I think that fuzzy haired emoticon should join the hair triangle.. it needs it the most.. I suppose it would be a square then..
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:02 am

I can't comment anymore. I just realized I'm discussing in a thread with gals about hairdos. If the subject turns to makeup I'm so gone. clown
Back to top Go down
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:03 am

and hair square just sounds really cool! Smile

we're cool with it if you are... guess we shouldn't bring up brian's eyeliner in that one picture then... Wink

Last edited by Chillicat on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:05 am

Chillicat wrote:
and hair square just sounds really cool! Mad

we're cool with it if you are... guess we shouldn't bring up brian's eyeliner in that one picture then... Wink

Haha! Hey I couldn't tell if you were angry in that message or not? Your emoticon seems pretty peeved Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 am

Chillicat wrote:
and hair square just sounds really cool! Mad

Are you referring to the pic from the Rolling Stones mag? I think he may have had lipstick on too in that one. lol!

Cool Incognito-billy
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 am

Not eyeliner... it's guy-liner.
Back to top Go down
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 3:38 am

Kid Setzer wrote:
Chillicat wrote:
and hair square just sounds really cool!

Haha! Hey I couldn't tell if you were angry in that message or not? Your emoticon seems pretty peeved Razz

Kid.

i clicked the wrong one... i meant to put this one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:07 am

Since the dawn of his pomp, only one person has only done it. Brian. Solo.
-T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:16 pm

HAHA! I knew it! I win!
not sure exactly what i win... Laughing
Very Happy
Cori
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 pm

You win a hair style by Carbon Cat UK
Sit in the bath with a tin of shaving foam and a new bic razor,spray all over head and shave (look out for the blood) it's terrible when you start loosing your hair,but better shave it off than have a comb over pomp!!!!! afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I will put up a photo when I know how? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:16 pm

i think that'd look pretty funny on a girl... scratch but thanks for the suggestion... Wink
lol!
Cori
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:30 am

Sorry chillicat: I never thought of that Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
My wife would call me (sexist) for not thinking about females.
I cant stand another beating from her Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
My Apologies Wink Wink Wink
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:10 am

Brian's Secret:

Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? Argo-Starch
Back to top Go down
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:46 pm

carboncat wrote:
Sorry chillicat: I never thought of that Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
My wife would call me (sexist) for not thinking about females.
I cant stand another beating from her Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
My Apologies Wink Wink Wink
Carbon Cat UK

that's alright, C.Cat... tell her i said to go easy on ya!
I've played with my hair quite a bit though, trying to do rolls and even the female version of the pomp.
actually figured it out awhile ago, yay for extra hold hairspray!!!!
Very Happy
Cori
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:40 am

Thanks Chillicat
Take Care
Carbon Cat UK Smile Wink Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Well I dunno, Geeez man , you would think that they had hair dressers and makeup artists for thier videos.LOL C'mon now ! LOL But to know that HE did it himself, GOD that only makes him THAT MUCH SEXIER .lol
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Chillicat wrote:
oh sure... : ) that's why there were three Stray Cats... Wink

Yeah jim and lee held it up for a while. Then replaced it with a Stray cat Strut, and that's exactly hpw the song came about - The Stray Cat Strut that held up Brian's hair throughout the 80's.

Honest Mike x
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:01 pm

lol!
thinkin-of-cuttin'-her-hair-but-not-that-short-a-billy...
cat
C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?   Who did Brians hair in the 80's ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who did Brians hair in the 80's ?
Page 1 of 1