The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so what happened to my HDVDL forum

Go down 
+10
PeroxideBlonde
ScottS
BSO_Rocks
Fluke
Kiki
Pirate Paul
rubydoll5
Twenty Flight Rick
Hot Rod Girl
Tv&theFLATblackthrill
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tv&theFLATblackthrill

Tv&theFLATblackthrill

so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:51 pm

whats funny is I was a moderator on the forum and now I cant even register for the new one.
oh well... bon voyage ol HDVDL pals ..take care guys, I'm going to check out why mandy had the big O with barry, gave without taking, man those lyrics dont make sense. the Manilow forum will enlighten me. I'll just have to figure out how to repair flamboyant grand pianos if I ever want to moderate that forum.
heeehee
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:57 pm

I registered with no problem. What happens when you try to sign up, TV?
Back to top Go down
Tv&theFLATblackthrill

Tv&theFLATblackthrill

PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Kiki wrote:

a midi file begins and plays " We're two ships that pass in the night" then the lighthouse goes dark
and I look to my left to see where the siren's song went and crash into the crags at the breakline, and
swim back out into the fog losing my bearing in the soup and boil of the current.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Tv&theFLATblackthrill wrote:
Kiki wrote:

a midi file begins and plays " We're two ships that pass in the night" then the lighthouse goes dark
and I look to my left to see where the siren's song went and crash into the crags at the breakline, and
swim back out into the fog losing my bearing in the soup and boil of the current.

Oh...OK...that didn't happen when I registered...kinda sorry I missed it, too.
Back to top Go down
Tv&theFLATblackthrill

Tv&theFLATblackthrill

PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Kiki wrote:
Tv&theFLATblackthrill wrote:
Kiki wrote:

Oh...OK...that didn't happen when I registered...kinda sorry I missed it, too.

I know, I know it was my fault. I drop the sextant when my spyglass sent the wheel portside, and
then I could not find any malt vinegar for my chips. the minute I looked up it was all hands on deck.

-- homey the pirate

ps. too much grog cap'n? the men fear fer their lives!! pirat pirat arrrgh.
Back to top Go down
Tv&theFLATblackthrill

Tv&theFLATblackthrill

PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:32 pm

hey what happened to the rest of guys, get over there and re-register! yes I am
back in effect, just minus moderator status with that fancy "Edit" button. Good enough! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so what happened to my HDVDL forum   so what happened to my HDVDL forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

so what happened to my HDVDL forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: