The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What can we do while "tour-no tour???"

Go down 
+2
ratpack
masbirras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
masbirras

masbirras

What can we do while "tour-no tour???" Empty
PostSubject: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:44 pm

I think the only thing we can do while we speculate with the next Brian Setzer tour is enjoying with the Dvd performance of him.
I think I´ve got all of them and I think they are grateful and the sound quality is incredible.
I´ve bought a projector only to see them and I´ve improved muy hi-fi components (receiver, amplifier and speakers) toenjoy them. It really seems Mr. Setzer is in my house when I play it.
If any of you knows about some unoficial dvd with good sound quality please tell me to buy it.
Brian Setzer is a very prolific artist, but we need more enough.
I´m always waiting to see his next job, and I think all of them are very good and very assorted styles.
Back to top Go down
ratpack

ratpack

PostSubject: Re: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 12:23 pm

I'm eagerly awaiting a release of the Nashvillains on DVD. "Rockabilly Riot" and the live CD are the best! A live DVD of the CD concert would be awesome (especially with some extra tracks!)! affraid
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 pm

100% with you there Ratpack...awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Yeah! I vote for a CD/DVD all in one pack.
Back to top Go down
johnny61

johnny61

PostSubject: Re: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:07 pm

ratpack wrote:
I'm eagerly awaiting a release of the Nashvillains on DVD. "Rockabilly Riot" and the live CD are the best! A live DVD of the CD concert would be awesome (especially with some extra tracks!)! affraid

Who cares about Red, Hot, and Live on DVD? I'd be much more excited about the time machine that would have to be invented to go back in time, so they could bring a film crew to each of the performances used for the CD... farao

Having said that, filming the next Nashvillains tour would be a mighty fine idea.

Flux Capacitor-billy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can we do while "tour-no tour???"   What can we do while "tour-no tour???" Empty

Back to top Go down

What can we do while "tour-no tour???"
Page 1 of 1