The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!

Go down 
+19
Chillicat
Cindy7609
sidelakebob
stray cadi 61
Stray Cat Lover
Ponczek007
Budgie
MEMPHISSUN
Dave
GoodRockinDaddy
Rockabilly Ross
WildCat
PICKIN' PETE
Pinkpiratekitty
Scatman
Aristocat
stray matt
rickabilly
TommyM
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:36 pm

July 22nd
Costa Mesa, CA
Orange County Fairgrounds
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:49 pm

*waits patiently for more US dates*

Liking the absence of the word "farewell"

Hard to Say Goodbye-billy
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:29 pm

shockaroody!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aristocat

Aristocat

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:33 pm

rickabilly wrote:

BS.com homepage says "only American show in 2008" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aristocat30
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:34 pm

a think theres gona be alot of excited people
across the atlantic just shortly rock on
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:40 pm

Let me lay this out now to save you guys keystrokes......

At this time, there is only 1 Stray Cats show booked for 2008 in the United States. That date is the one mentioned at the top of this thread. I don't have any ticket info yet but will let you know all of the specifics when they are shared with me. To the best of my knowledge, there are no other U.S.A. Cats' dates in the offing this year.

There ya have it. It's gonna be a wild, wild night in Costa Mesa on July 22nd!

See you at the fair!
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Aristocat wrote:
rickabilly wrote:

BS.com homepage says "only American show in 2008" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

cat

...That's OK, there's always 2009.

Still liking the absence of the word "farewell"...

Someone go wake up straycatlover... and brace for the onslaught of emoticons and exclamation points. Wink

Excita-billy
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:49 pm

rickabilly wrote:
Someone go wake up straycatlover... and brace for the onslaught of emoticons and exclamation points. Wink Excita-billy

StrayCatLover will be receiving a bill because he went over his "Emoticon Limit". Starting back on April 5th, he's been charged .76 for each emoticon and .27 for each exclamation point used. That should sort him out!

Do-the-math-a-billy!

-T
Back to top Go down
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:54 pm

That's the kinda sugar Scatman likes!
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:25 pm

TommyM wrote:
Let me lay this out now to save you guys keystrokes......

At this time, there is only 1 Stray Cats show booked for 2008 in the United States. That date is the one mentioned at the top of this thread. I don't have any ticket info yet but will let you know all of the specifics when they are shared with me. To the best of my knowledge, there are no other U.S.A. Cats' dates in the offing this year.

There ya have it. It's gonna be a wild, wild night in Costa Mesa on July 22nd!

See you at the fair!
-Tommy

affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers

OOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY FFFFFFFF'IIIIINNNNN GGGGOOOOODDDD!!!! I THINK IM GONNA HAVE A STROKE!!!!!! Tommy - will we get first dibs on Tickets???? Or at least be informed before the public? Are they playing in the amplitheatre?? Right here in the OC!!!!! I've been soooooooo jealous of those lucky ducks in Europe. I guess Im kinda excited. How about having t-shirts for this event also???? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey Gang,
ENJOY!!!!!!!! The Greatest Rockabilly band in the world is gonna Rock Ya!
We're still waitn' Down Under but I'm sure they'll come sooner or later.
Cheers Inwaitingabilly Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:47 pm

TommyM wrote:
rickabilly wrote:
Someone go wake up straycatlover... and brace for the onslaught of emoticons and exclamation points. Wink Excita-billy

StrayCatLover will be receiving a bill because he went over his "Emoticon Limit". Starting back on April 5th, he's been charged .76 for each emoticon and .27 for each exclamation point used. That should sort him out!

Do-the-math-a-billy!

-T
Did SCL have an operation, and I missed the memo? Laughing

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:17 am

Holy Shit Batman! Costa Mesa is about 15 minutes from my house!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great news Tommy !

The last time I went to the Orange County Fair was when the BSO played there many years ago. I remember it was the first time I heard Rumble In Brighton done by the BSO.

Hopefully there will be some decent seats available. Time will tell.

Will there be an opening act? Hot Rod Lincoln would be a great opeing act!

Very cool!

Have a Gretsch Day ya all !

Ross What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:42 am

Rockabilly Ross wrote:
Holy Shit Batman! Costa Mesa is about 15 minutes from my house!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great news Tommy !

The last time I went to the Orange County Fair was when the BSO played there many years ago. I remember it was the first time I heard Rumble In Brighton done by the BSO.

Hopefully there will be some decent seats available. Time will tell.

Will there be an opening act? Hot Rod Lincoln would be a great opeing act!

Very cool!

Have a Gretsch Day ya all !

Ross What a Face

Hey neighbor - maybe i'll see you there! Can't wait.

PPK
Back to top Go down
GoodRockinDaddy

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 am

Please tell Brian and the gang THANK YOU FOR COMING TO COSTA MESA!

Man, it's Christmas in July this year, how awesome, THANK YOU BRIAN!

I'll be counting down the days, this is going to be the best concert of the summer!

YEA!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:09 am

I need to complain - The gig was announced yesterday and my tickets STILL haven`t arrived in the post !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dave
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:47 am

Well done there Dave...your getting in to the swing of it now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:53 am

I am also totally annoyed! NOBODY from the Cats organization has emailed me a weather forecast for the day of the Fair....how am I supposed to know if I should bring a jacket or not? Also....I have been a fan for 34 years and the set list has not been shared with me yet!!

THIS IS UNFAIR!!!!

lol! kiddin' kiddin'......

TGIF,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:07 am

TommyM wrote:
At this time, there is only 1 Stray Cats show booked for 2008 in the United States. That date is the one mentioned at the top of this thread.

OK... got it... but they'll be playing in New York, too... right??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:30 am

Budgie wrote:
TommyM wrote:
At this time, there is only 1 Stray Cats show booked for 2008 in the United States. That date is the one mentioned at the top of this thread.

OK... got it... but they'll be playing in New York, too... right??
Shhhhh! I thought that Stray Cats backyard BBQ of yours was a secret, Budge...

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:42 am

I thought it was going to be one of the famous clambakes hosted by....

oh, never mind!

Shdooby,
Scatman
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:50 am

GoodRockinDaddy wrote:
Please tell Brian and the gang THANK YOU FOR COMING TO COSTA MESA!

Man, it's Christmas in July this year, how awesome, THANK YOU BRIAN!

I'll be counting down the days, this is going to be the best concert of the summer!

YEA!!!! Very Happy

Yes please thank them a million-gazillion times! Plus BSO in December - 2008 is gonna be an awesome year!!!!!

PPK cat
Back to top Go down
Ponczek007

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Only 2135 miles from me! It's getting closer i can feel it! Oh Why must I live so far from great music?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:31 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FREAKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! =))))))))))))))))))))))))) WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL?????????? HOW IN THE FLIPPIN HELL DID THIS COME ABOUT ? I AM DIEING HERE YOU GUYS ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IM FREAKIN SPEACHLESS. OH MY GOD, I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON A FREAKIN GRAMMY OR SOMRTHIN ! WHAT THE SHIT ! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOMMY THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU FOR THIS FRIGGIN INFO ! WOW! WHAT IN THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR ? JESUS CHRIST! IVE BEEN ASKING MYSELF FOR ABOUT 5 MINS NOW, STRAY CAT LOVER, NOW MAKE SURE THIS ISNT A JOKE, MAKE SURE TOMMYS NOT JUST PULLIN YOUR LEG.LOL OH MY GOD, PLEASE DONT WAKE ME UP IF IM DREAMING.LOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! =))))

BY THE WAY TOMMY , LOL I AM A FEMALE I love you NOT A " HE " LOL

You guys did'nt know I was a chick ? Laughing LOL .

Last edited by Stray Cat Lover on Mon May 12, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Stray Cat Lover wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FREAKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! =))))))))))))))))))))))))) WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL?????????? HOW IN THE FLIPPIN HELL DID THIS COME ABOUT ? I AM DIEING HERE YOU GUYS ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IM FREAKIN SPEACHLESS. OH MY GOD, I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON A FREAKIN GRAMMY OR SOMRTHIN ! WHAT THE SHIT ! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOMMY THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU FOR THIS FRIGGIN INFO ! WOW! WHAT IN THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR ? JESUS CHRIST! IVE BEEN ASKING MYSELF FOR ABOUT 5 MINS NOW, STRAY CAT LOVER, NOW MAKE SURE THIS ISNT A JOKE, MAKE SURE TOMMYS NOT JUST PULLIN YOUR LEG.LOL OH MY GOD, PLEASE DONT WAKE ME UP IF IM DREAMING.LOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *=))))

BY THE WAY TOMMY , LOL I AM A FEMALE I love you NOT A " HE " LOL

You guys did'nt know I was a chick ? Laughing LOL .

Im glad to see that im not the only one having a stroke over this exciting news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!   STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STRAY CATS USA 2008 CONCERT DATE!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next