The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the weather like?

Go down 
+9
Mike
PeroxideBlonde
onefin
EskimoPie
sidelakebob
Flattop Rob
Kid Setzer
Aristocat
carboncat
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carboncat

carboncat

What's the weather like? Empty
PostSubject: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:33 pm

I know its got nothing to do with the forum BUT!!
Hi to all friends and Stray Cats fans across the pond (USA) from The UK
What's the weather like over there at the moment,as it's bloody awful over here.Never known it so cold in April,just cant wait for some sunshine and summertime.Hope it's better for you Cool Cool Cool sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Take Care All
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Aristocat

Aristocat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:49 pm

carboncat wrote:
I know its got nothing to do with the forum BUT!!
Hi to all friends and Stray Cats fans across the pond (USA) from The UK
What's the weather like over there at the moment,as it's bloody awful over here.Never known it so cold in April,just cant wait for some sunshine and summertime.Hope it's better for you Cool Cool Cool sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Take Care All
Carbon Cat UK

Sunny, blue skies, a light breeze and 85 degrees F (29 degrees C) here in Baltimore, Maryland.

The working week is just coming to an end and there's a beer (or ten) with my name on it in my local.

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aristocat30
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Woah Aristocat that is pretty warm!

Well in Australia it is starting to get colder as we just had our summer.. the days are still fairly warm at 27 degrees Celcius.. but the nights and early mornings are FREEZING!! Of course we don't get snow but this is still pretty cold for us, we aren't built for the cold!

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 5:16 am

Damn!!! Its only about 10 degrees over here at the moment (UK) and dull,cloudy and cold Sad Sad Sad Sad
When will the sun sunny sunny sunny come out again????
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Flattop Rob

Flattop Rob

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:05 am

Hate to rub it in, CC...but here in Florida, it's sunny, breezy and 77 degrees Fahrenheit at 9:00 in the morning.... Smile
Rob
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:29 am

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
It's still cold and about 12 degrees with a strong breeze,and DULL!!!! here in the UK Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad pale pale pale
Whats happened to the sunshine?? sunny sunny sunny sunny
Thanks Rob ( I'm booking the air tickets) were coming to stop with you!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:34 pm

sunny In Sweden. Summer is on the way.
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:06 pm

I'm happy (and grateful) to report that the ground is beginning to peep through the snow, the mud is luscious, the potholes on the road are ginormous, we have 15.5 hours of daylight, and the sun is actually warm. Springtime in Alaska!
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Sorry you guys Smile Smile
Theres me moaning, and you still have SNOW!!! affraid affraid affraid in April!!!
Take Care
Carbon Cat (dull) UK Mad Mad Mad I need some sunshine sunny sunny sunny It's getting to me Mad Mad Embarassed pale pale bounce bounce drunken drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Flattop Rob

Flattop Rob

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Never thought I'd feel guilty about where I live! Very Happy

CC...come on over...we've got plenty of beach for everyone! Smile

Rob
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Chimin in late 70 and sunny here in Santa Cruz California
Back to top Go down
PeroxideBlonde

PeroxideBlonde

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 pm

The beautiful thing about where I live is it was about 78F yesterday I was outside all day & got a sunburn on my arms (TONS of yardwork to do). Today the weatherman was "little" off and it was actually colder at lunchtime than when I went to work....55F.
I LOVE the winters here, and spring is gorgeous. I just don't care for them back to back. literally. Especially trying to nurse a sunburn....in a sweatshirt.
Aloe vera anyone??? confused
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:21 pm

Just another beautiful day in paradise out here in Sunny So. California! (Not to rub it in! lol! )
Had a hight of about 22C (71F). Sunny blue skies!
Don't let that avatar fool you that was taken in the winter, on the San Diego bay, all those clouds vanished by 10am!
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:53 am

No! No! No! No! SSSCCCCRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Its Tuesday morning,and its still dull and overcast pale pale
I was on my way over but the weatherman say's we may have some sunshine today sunny sunny bounce bounce cheers cheers
He better be RIGHT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hope you guys dont get too suntanned Cool Cool Cool
Carbon Cat What a Face UK What a Face
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 am

When your cool like me the sun shines on your face 24/7 sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 pm

carboncat wrote:
Sorry you guys Smile Smile
Theres me moaning, and you still have SNOW!!! affraid affraid affraid in April!!!
Take Care
Carbon Cat (dull) UK Mad Mad Mad I need some sunshine sunny sunny sunny It's getting to me Mad Mad Embarassed pale pale bounce bounce drunken drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep

I think you need one more smiley here carboncat. Wink
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Your right there sidelakebob!!!

The sun came out today sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And I went out on my MOTORCYCLE!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
( Is that right you get charged for using these) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I am in serious debt!! affraid affraid affraid
Take Care All lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Carbon Cat UK silent silent silent Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:27 am

We hit 50 today and I was out and about without a coat. Gorgeous. Warm. Big puddles of melted snow. Glorious! cheers (taking after CC)
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:10 am

Niceone Eskimopie (wrap up warm) sunny sunny cheers
And stan the man (you are so cccoooolllll) you must be like "The Iceman" Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing Laughing
Take Care both
Carbon Cat UK
(its dull again today) Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:07 am

Hey Carbon, we've had 2 days in a row here, I guess that's our summer over now. Spneone said Ireland is a lovely place if only it had a roof. Yeah well what about a sun roof, or even a sun, with the rain we get it's no wonder everything's green. At least the Guinness stays black oh yummy haven't had a good pint or ten in a while now, must make up for that this Friday, its my 10th wedding anniversary, oh don't remind me (only joking just in case she who must be obeyed views this).

"As I sat looking up at the Guinness Ad, I could never figure out, who yer man stayed up on the surf board after 14 pints of stout."

Liam
Back to top Go down
http://liam.mathews@delni.gov.uk
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:41 am

Hi Cool Irish Cat
I love guiness and have had many a good night on "the black stuff" drunken drunken
I know what you mean about the summer being over with 2 days,the sun's come out over here now so I guess THAT'S IT!!! I bought a motorcycle last year,and it rained all summer " yes it was my fault"
Have a pint or two for me
Cheers Mate
Carbon Cat UK
PS Happy Anniversary
Back to top Go down
rg9l@libero.it

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:07 am

Today is sunny and hot, about 21°C. Too bad I really suffer if the weather is hot.
And it's not summer...

study
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad It is bloody cold and very wet here in Belfast and the forecast is that it will remain that way for at least another week. Told ya our summer is over we had 2 days of sun this week. Ya know what, this day 10 years ago I got married and it was the same kinda wet day only warmer, tho I had more fun that day, today I'm stuck in the office and can't wait for 5 o'clock.

Oh misery and doom and gloom.

Liam
Back to top Go down
http://liam.mathews@delni.gov.uk
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Sunny and a free weekend. drunken
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 pm

It's been snowing since dawn, ten inches and climbing. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather like?   What's the weather like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the weather like?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next