The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian and the remaining rockers

Go down 
+3
Niblos
Flattop Rob
ufopsi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ufopsi

ufopsi

Brian and the remaining rockers Empty
PostSubject: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:24 pm

I wonder if Brian has ever played with the legends of rock'n'roll, such as Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry. Probably he played with Carl Perkins. Jerry Lee had recorded quite a good album with lots of stars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufopsi.com
Flattop Rob

Flattop Rob

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Does anyone know if Brian ever played with the late "Telemaster" Danny Gatton?
Rob
Back to top Go down
Niblos

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Setzer has played with Perkins at least once, MTV's 1987 New Years Eve w/ Dave Edmunds and Friends, Georgia Satelites, Setzer and Carl Perkins. I have the show on vhs. I can't recall at the moment what was the list of songs.

You know we should have a section for trading ONLY on the forum.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Flattop Rob wrote:
Rob

Flat,
Brian never met, nor played with Danny Gatton. Hell of a player, what a tragic fate.

Cheers,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
brian

PostSubject: playing together   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:53 pm

brian and billy burnette..brian
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:24 pm

TommyM wrote:
Flattop Rob wrote:
Rob

Flat,
Brian never met, nor played with Danny Gatton. Hell of a player, what a tragic fate.

Cheers,
Tommy

Not to be an ass, but are you sure about that, Tommy? There was a Q&A waaaay back where I think Brian said he met and jammed with him once. He didn't remember whether Danny had brought a Gretsch for him, or if he played his Tele.

Danny's one of my biggest heroes, so I used to wonder if they'd ever met and/or played together. That's why I'm pretty sure he said they did. I saved all the old Q&A's, but they're on my old computer. I'll see if I can find the stuff one day, cos I'm not 100% sure...

Anders
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/builtforspeedband
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Anders,
Could it be that I'm that old and already forgetting stuff?! hahahaa! Could be. I'll ask The Brian and get back to ya.

T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Brian and Albert Lee? What a duo! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian and the remaining rockers   Brian and the remaining rockers Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian and the remaining rockers
Page 1 of 1