The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greets from Thuringia Deutschland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

Greets from Thuringia Deutschland Empty
PostSubject: Greets from Thuringia Deutschland   Greets from Thuringia Deutschland EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Greets. Not my English language proper but will try.

HELLO SETZER PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM!

Hello Welt! I am called Berndt Bäckerei from Thuringia in central of Germany. I am long time supporter of The Stray Cats music and the rockabilly sounds und STYLE!! So long have I loved the Stray Cats music now!! In German we say LIEBE! I looking ahead to see them this summer time. My gang will be at the performances. So you see us at performances you say HELLO! OK? We are called The Küche Teufel Löffels and we have name painted on back of ours jackes. See you!

auf Wiedersehen,
The OTTOKATT (Berndt)
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Thuringia Deutschland   Greets from Thuringia Deutschland EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Greetings and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Summerz

Summerz

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Thuringia Deutschland   Greets from Thuringia Deutschland EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi, welcome aboard. cat
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Thuringia Deutschland   Greets from Thuringia Deutschland EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:01 pm

Kiki wrote:
Greetings and welcome!

Kiki, Greets! Love that so crazy bird beak! I understand you and get your meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Thuringia Deutschland   Greets from Thuringia Deutschland Empty

Back to top Go down

Greets from Thuringia Deutschland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: