The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How's about a Setzer country album?

Go down 
+17
oldgreenteeth
Flattop Rob
donpepe
Bear85
DEXTER
alka-setzer
Pinkpiratekitty
sidelakebob
Setzerado
jshea
Rockabilly666
Rocky Hillman 63
EskimoPie
Brian Blaut
MEMPHISSUN
Kid Setzer
Hellvis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

How's about a Setzer country album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's about a Setzer country album?   How's about a Setzer country album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Anything in the vein of the superb The Hennepin Avenue Bridge would be most welcome.Gentle On My Mind is another great example of what Brian can bring to this table.

Hey Mikey,
as a Derbyshire lad wi' a 'alfway t' Yorkshire accent....loved your updated version of Runaway Boys.Is it being perfomed at yonder Wheeltappers & Shunters club anytime reight soon me duck?

Steve
PS.Whilst on t' Yorkshire theme,just rescued a lovely Whippet this week...the daughter's named him Woody (as in Toy Story)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabilly81
rickabilly

rickabilly

How's about a Setzer country album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's about a Setzer country album?   How's about a Setzer country album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:41 pm

I must have overlooked Mikey's Yorkshire Boys yesterday. That's positively brilliant, sir!

After reading it aloud, I think I pulled a jaw muscle. I would have a go at a public reading, but I think the people around me might call the paramedics out of fear I was having a stroke.

Speech Therapy-billy
Back to top Go down

How's about a Setzer country album?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2