The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock Therapy "ORDERED"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carboncat

carboncat

Rock Therapy "ORDERED" Empty
PostSubject: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:29 am

Just ordered Rock Therapy from Lee Rockers site with his autograph around $20 thats only around £10 in UK,but now I have to wait for it. I bought it years ago on cassete tape and converted it,but theres nothing like the real thing.Have any of you other members ordered from Lee Rockers site?
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:38 am

I can't speak for the overseas sales, but Lee's site is very reliable for the half-dozen or so purchases I've made from it. A few years back, the shopping cart had a problem with Paypal charging the correct shipping for overseas, but I'm sure they fixed it back then. If you don't have it on CD, this is a good one to get.

Buy It Now-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:08 am

I've ordered a few CD's from Lee's site and they all came right when they
said they would.. and Lee's son does a PHENOMENAL job in forging his Dad's
signature!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:21 pm

yes!! yes!! yes!!
I got it,signature and all.
Its mad because I have this album on cassette tape and had it converted to CD some time ago.The real mad thing is I could have bought the original some years ago from Virgin in Birmingham UK,but didnt have the cash on me. Still Ive got it now. cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers
Carbon Cat UK lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:32 am

Mad Sad Hey Carbon I have to say I had no luck on Lee's site, the one and only time i ordered Burnin Love (with signature) it never came and I'm still waiting, needless to say It wasn't deducted from my account but all details etc were accepted etc but no CD. I don't want to go back in giving my details again coz I get spooked a bit what with all the fraud that's going on over here, no disrespect to Lee's site in any shape of form intended just the internet, ya know what I mean. I'll keep my eyes open for an unsigned copy.

A Very Dissappointed Cool Irish Cat.

Liam
Back to top Go down
http://liam.mathews@delni.gov.uk
Madman

Madman

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 pm

I just recieved "Rock Therapy" and "Blast Off" signed by Lee, 9 days from ordering to delivery. No complaints at all.
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Around the time Burnin' Love came out, Lee had started using Paypal to handle payment processing for his orders. There was some confusion on how to set up a different shipping cost for overseas buyers. I vaguely remember some confusion regarding the international sales.

Anyway, those hiccups in the system were resolved long ago. I wouldn't hesitate on buying anything from Lee's site. But I would buy it before he heads off on the farewell tour, as he oversees the orders personally.

Overseas, oversees, oversieze-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:38 am

Thanks Rick for the reassurance, as Carl Perkins said, I'll give it One More Shot.

Liam with More Confidence a Billy.
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 pm

Sorry to hear that Cool Irish Cat!
I know what you mean about getting spooked What a Face What a Face
It scares me every time I order anything.
I actually sent an email the night before it came,because it seemed late.
All the best.
Carbon Cat UK
P.S. Whats the weather like at the moment Cool Sad Laughing Mad Evil or Very Mad Question Question
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Ah Carbon Cat, it was lovely this morning but alas the rain has as predicted arrived. I hope it's not as bad as last year, this time last year we were flooded here in Belfast and I don't think the rain stopped until May 08. I see over the shuck has had plenty of rain lately, its about time we shared the rain with you. Hope its nice and sunny on Saturday as my oldest girl Cerys makes her First Communion and we wouldn't want rain to spoil the day for her.

How's things with yerself>

Liam
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Cool Irish Cat
We have had a "BIT" of sunshine,only when it finds a gap in the grey clouds.
That's a lovely name (Cerys).I hope the weather stays nice and the sun comes out for the weekend and you all have a great day sunny sunny sunny sunny
Take Care Mate
Carbon Cat (cloudy west midlands) UK pale pale Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:00 am

Mad Hey Carbon, cloudy again today, but no rain YET!!!! Yeah Cerys is a lovely name, it is Welsh Gaelic for Love of the Heart. Now here's a Rumplestilstkin question. Can you guess our surname, it derives from Wales and it may cause a little Road Rage. It's so easy it's all over the front page.

Liam

Cryptic Cool Irish Cat
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Cool Irish Cat (Liam)
Youve got the missus on the case now!! and she said can we have one more clue?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Please,Please, weve been sat here for 45 minutes trying to work this one out.
Cheers Mate
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 am

bounce bounce I thought the 3 clues I gave you were more than enough. OK ask your wife if she watched "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" This Welsh beauty found love in the jungle and she was on The Friday (Now Sunday) Night Project last night. This girl's band was called Catatonia.

I think the world and his wife have guessed by now.

We've had another great weekend of sun and Saturday was fantastic for Cerys' First Communion, we had a lovely meal in Belfast Castle, just a family affair, and a few drinks outside in the Castle's lovely surround gardens. All in all a perfect day.

It's very nice again today but I'm at work so it's a case of "Breaking rocks in the hot sun" (Clash)

Liam the Cool Irish Cat.
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Matthews Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:10 am

cheers You got it, at last, well done.

Liam
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:35 am

Hi Cool Irish Cat
How you doing? Hope its not too hot for you were having a mini heatwave.
I struggled with that one about the name ( I cant be as bright as I thought) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hope all went well at the weekend
Speak to you soon mate.
All the best
Carbon Cat (Sunny at the Moment West Midlands) UK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy "ORDERED"   Rock Therapy "ORDERED" Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Therapy "ORDERED"
Page 1 of 1