The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Such sads in these times...

Go down 
+2
burner1
Budgie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

Such sads in these times... Empty
PostSubject: Such sads in these times...   Such sads in these times... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:29 pm

The Great Gazoo has fallen slient...

RIP Harvey Korman.

Dumb-Dumb Budge
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
burner1

burner1

PostSubject: Re: Such sads in these times...   Such sads in these times... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Amen, sad to hear about that. He was great in the Mel Brooks movies (Count de Money); but my first thought was him working with Tim Conway on the Carol Burnette Show... classic stuff.
I have a buddy (ex drummer - I have a few) who says, "Hello Dumb Dumb" on every voice mail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnersrock.com
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Such sads in these times...   Such sads in these times... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:54 pm

That is sad. That is exactly how my Dad died - abdominal aortic aneurysm. Only, my Dad didn't last the 4 months. But, I'm glad I got to see him the week before he passed. Blazing Saddles was one of his favorite movies, too! RIP Harvey.
Back to top Go down
PeroxideBlonde

PeroxideBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Such sads in these times...   Such sads in these times... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 12:16 am

A classic funny man who made so many laugh!
He'll be sorely missed. RIP. pale
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Blazing Sadles   Such sads in these times... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:03 am

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Taggart: Gal-darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a 20-dollar whore.
Back to top Go down
Pompado'er

Pompado'er

PostSubject: Re: Such sads in these times...   Such sads in these times... EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Yep, Blazing Saddles is one of the best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such sads in these times...   Such sads in these times... Empty

Back to top Go down

Such sads in these times...
Page 1 of 1