The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everybody's Up to Something

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponczek007

Everybody's Up to Something Empty
PostSubject: Everybody's Up to Something   Everybody's Up to Something EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Things have been really quiet in Setzerland...a little too quiet. Anyone other than me suspect Setzer is up to something? I mean nobody's up to nothing you know. Everybody's got something goin on. Yeah, there's a truckload of tours coming up but still something is suspicious. Think a new album may be on the horizon? I'm only speculating, I'd be down with whatever album he wants to do, but it's fun to wonder. While I don't think the Punk polka album is worth doing I do think one punk polka song in an album would be awesome. Or he just may be enjoying the calm before the storm.
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Up to Something   Everybody's Up to Something EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:24 pm

Greets 007. Hallo.

I will tell this. Only rumour but I will tell it here. I hear that Brian Setzer come to Hildburghausen for holidays in early May of this year. Only 2 weeks back in fact. My good time friend Marc tell me of seeing Brian and wife in local cafe. He tells me his words are true. It was offered to Brian to coming for rock and roll night at Lower Saxony Selbstbedienungsrestaurant. He said that Brian was not having enough time while he was on holiday to do this. Marc did present to Brian 2 copies of his band CD. His band is the Black Forrest Kämpfers. He laughing and asked Brian not to go throwing the CDs into the Saale river!! Brian said he would never think to do this. I say this is rumour only because Marc is sometimes lügner. Meaning that he makes stories sometimes. Not always telling truth. Marc puzzled Brian maybe because when Brian made exit, Marc ask him to give back one of the Black Forrest Kämpfer's CDs. Marc tells Brian he does not need to own 2. Only limited pressings he tell him.
Back to top Go down
Hellvis

Hellvis

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Up to Something   Everybody's Up to Something EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:28 am

Yes, it makes perfect sense. Doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Up to Something   Everybody's Up to Something EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Something funny going on HERE!
Not being nasty but putting two and two together,this story (just dont ring right)
Im sorry if this sounds offensive but reading what you just said and then your name ( like they said in another thread) they dont think you are for real "BURNT OTTER CAT!!!" No Offence
I maybe wrong and if I am, I am sorry. Embarassed Embarassed
Your pulling our legs Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Up to Something   Everybody's Up to Something EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:05 am

Please! Someone please unplug him! No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Up to Something   Everybody's Up to Something Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody's Up to Something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: