The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian's Back Piece

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DooferDaFr3aK

DooferDaFr3aK

Brian's Back Piece Empty
PostSubject: Brian's Back Piece   Brian's Back Piece EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:49 am

I have been searching the 'net for pictures of Brian's amazing back piece, but fail to find ANY! Does anybody have some that I could get? Or at the very least know where I can find some? That's all I'm really looking for at the moment, he has some of the coolest tattoos PERIOD! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
donpepe

Brian's Back Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Back Piece   Brian's Back Piece EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 am

There's a pic of it somewhere in HoodooVoodooLounge picture section if I remeber correct. Also it was featured is some guitar mag couple of yrs ago.

EDIT: here: http://www.hoodoovoodoolounge.com/photo2/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=3
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

Brian's Back Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Back Piece   Brian's Back Piece EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Brian's Back Piece Eric1
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Sponsored content

Brian's Back Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Back Piece   Brian's Back Piece Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian's Back Piece
Page 1 of 1