The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Bill?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BradyLS

Double Bill? Empty
PostSubject: Double Bill?   Double Bill? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:47 am

Maybe this isn't the right place in the forum to post such a request—but I think a great double-bill for a tour would be with Brian Setzer and Junior Brown.

I think both showman have the humor and compatible (though very different) styles that I think would make for a great time. Maybe they could even play a few of one another's songs on stage or play with one another's band.

Think about it: The Stars and Cars, Bars and Guitars Tour!
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Double Bill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Bill?   Double Bill? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:34 pm

It's amazing to me that, here in 2008 , we're talking about a guy from the 80's, wjho has seriously put his stamp on modern music. I would wager that we have amongst us, all musical tastes, but we all love Brian in his various genres. I'm always hearing 'wouldn't Brian be great with such and such' Well, he's actually played with most of 'em. i spoke with Dave Edmunds brother (Geoff) about the self same thing, and what's amazing is that, we'd al be happy to hear our favorite artiste with absolutely anyone. Imagine Brian Setzer and Jimmy Cliff (he could bring something to the party) Actually - that's the thing about Brian, he can bring something to EVERYBODIES party! I wish I had a 1/100000th of his talent and charisma!

We all love you Brian (from the heart, since 1981)

The original Runaway boy y'are man!

Mikey reminiscabilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk

Double Bill?
Page 1 of 1