The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Chance of a tour in 08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stray Cat Lover

Any Chance of a tour in 08 Empty
PostSubject: Any Chance of a tour in 08   Any Chance of a tour in 08 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Is there any chance on earth that the Cats might concider a tour in 08 ? Now would be the BEST time to do so if they were ever gonna do it ~! Any info on that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance of a tour in 08   Any Chance of a tour in 08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:52 am

Mate,
looks like they are planning a new Euro Tour!!
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance of a tour in 08   Any Chance of a tour in 08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Really ? Where did you hear this ? If you have a website , or a link please let me know. The last time I heard anything about them , I heard that they would never tour again. I was just checking to see if that status has changed. So where did you hear this, please let me know Thank you kindly =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance of a tour in 08   Any Chance of a tour in 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Chance of a tour in 08
Page 1 of 1