The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phantom messages?

Go down 
+3
stray matt
elcharro
Kid Setzer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:02 am

I keep getting notifications sent to my email saying that I have received a new private message on here, but I check and nothing new.. It's happened a few times today, and has done so for the past few weeks.. not sure what it is, is this happening to anyone else? scratch

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
elcharro

elcharro

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: "phantom message"   Phantom messages? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:08 am

yol ... this is el charro in adelaide. i just sent u a p.m. ... ??? dont know why u aint gettin but ... ??? >>> i hit the "send" and it stayed in my outbox / NOT SENT BOX 4 EVA ..... ???
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:13 am

Oh, have you sent me messages before? I have never received them.. and my inbox isn't full.. I am getting notified of them though, they just aren't there..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:03 am

ye kid its just happend to me the same thing some thin
strange goin on better run your virus checker
Back to top Go down
Hellvis

Hellvis

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:49 am

Oh, by the title of your thread I was thinking you were getting messages from Slim Jim
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 am

Hellvis wrote:
Oh, by the title of your thread I was thinking you were getting messages from Slim Jim

Oh sure, I get them too.. didn't think they were anything to post about though.. Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
Hellvis

Hellvis

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Yeah right!
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:54 pm

I've gotten them in the past, didnt think anything of it, maybe user error sending to someone else. BUt now I wonder... confused
Back to top Go down
59 Phantom

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 am

good morning Kid, for a minute I though you meant me Shocked as I'm no internet stalker, barely can figure out email some days...and can only get on here every so often ( more this last month), but I'll be gone for awhile, on the road...

keep up the good posts!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am

Haha, hey Phantom! No, I didn't mean you Very Happy Maybe I should have called this thread 'Ninja messages' because they are there, but you can't see them.. plus, would have saved on all this confusion Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
rg9l@libero.it

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 pm

When I read the title of this thread I thought the member of Stray Cats was contacting you Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
Sponsored content

Phantom messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom messages?   Phantom messages? Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom messages?
Page 1 of 1