The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should I buy or should I not?

Go down 
+3
Brooklyn Bomber
onefin
rg9l@libero.it
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rg9l@libero.it

Should I buy or should I not? Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Hi guys,

I've found the LP of The Knife Feels Like Justice downtown for 25€. It's in mint condition, both LP and cover.

Since 25€ are expensive for me, do you suggest me to buy this record or not?

Thank you!

farao
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:12 pm

I saw it in a local used record store here in Santa Cruz California for 4.00 us dollars how does that compare to what you saw it for 25€.( is that sign pounds?) if so that would be about 2 pounds online they start at about 8.00 us dollars and go up from there
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 am

onefin, that sign is EURO. But even in Euro I think that € 25,- is pretty much for that record even if it's in mint condition. You get very good copies for less

BB
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
rg9l@libero.it

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 pm

I've tlaked with the guy who runs the shop and he said he would sell it for less, for about 8-10 €!

So, do you raccomend this show or not? Is it worth buying?
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Buy it, you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Brooklyn Bomber wrote:
onefin, that sign is EURO. But even in Euro I think that € 25,- is pretty much for that record even if it's in mint condition. You get very good copies for less

BB

BB is right, it's way to expensive, even it's a dame good album. But sold a lot of copy's so it's not even close to rare
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:29 pm

It's expensive at that price.
But the way to look at it is IT'S NOT GONNA GET ANY CHEAPER!! in years to come.
Ive paid silly money for some bootlegs 18 years ago, and I didnt even know what a bootleg was then.
You may find one cheaper,but you may not and then you will do what I am always doing.
REGRET IT!! I keep checking all the charity shops, but they seem to have their heads screwed on nowadays.
GO FOR IT!!! Wink Wink Arrow Arrow £££$$$$ lol! lol! lol! lol!
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
juice3

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:57 am

I think you should really buy this one in LP FORMAT(cd releases of that one...at least the ones I have heard are NOT remastered and they don´t sound good at all)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy or should I not?   Should I buy or should I not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I buy or should I not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: