The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My name is Art Vandelay...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay

My name is Art Vandelay... Empty
PostSubject: My name is Art Vandelay...   My name is Art Vandelay... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:21 am

and I'm a rockaholic. My real name is Josh. Bear 85 and I are the only ones worthy enough to have our own topics Wink I'm 16 and like all music that everybody my age would hate (and Jack Johnson). I live in Southern California where it is about 1000 degrees. I've only gotten into rockabilly music and Stray Cats about 3 months ago, so I'm the new guy. Before that I was into classic rock and the blues. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years and it is the most important thing in my life. My heroes include Brian Setzer, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Ted Nugent, and my guitar teacher Bil Mccombe. I'm gonna see Stray Cats on July 22 which will probably be the greatest thing my eyes and ears will ever witness. Some of my favorite artists are Stray Cats (didn't see that coming did ya?) Led Zeppelin, Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Fogerty, The Eagles, Jack Johnson, James Taylor, and a lot more. I think the is the coolest site ever because of Tommy M and the cool people. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ledzeppelin92
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: My name is Art Vandelay...   My name is Art Vandelay... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Art (Josh),

You are gonna love the Cats. I saw them last summer - sad to say, I went by myself! My friends either had genuine commitments, or no taste in music. One good thing about flying solo, though...I was able to go to the show WAY early, which I would recommend to a young Gretschhead such as yourself. However long you have to wait to be up front, it will be worth it. (Although in southern California, you'll probably have a lot more competition than I did here in NE Wisconsin!)

Glad to see a young guy such as yourself getting into rockabilly!

Dave
Back to top Go down
welshcat

welshcat

PostSubject: Hi from Greg   My name is Art Vandelay... EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Greg 43 yrs old,divorced and then remarried BETTER SECOND TIME ROUND!! i have 2 children from my first marriage ,son 20 and a daughter of 15.

I have lived in sunny Tenerife,Canary Isles for the last 8 years,Originally from a town called Llanelli in South Wales UK.

I first saw Brian and the Cats at Swansea Top Rank in 1981 and my next big treat is Manchester and Madrid

Just wanted to stop lurking afro and say HI.
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: My name is Art Vandelay...   My name is Art Vandelay... EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 am

ArtVandelay wrote:
(and Jack Johnson).

Hey Josh ...love Jack Johnson!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Art Vandelay...   My name is Art Vandelay... Empty

Back to top Go down

My name is Art Vandelay...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: ALL ABOUT YOU - INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: