The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attn: TOMMY ...

Go down 
+7
Rockabillycat
TommyM
Galaxie59
brett
rickabilly
Budgie
Stray Cat Lover
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stray Cat Lover

Attn:  TOMMY ... Empty
PostSubject: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:47 pm

THE STRAY CATS NEED TO COME BACK !

Last edited by Stray Cat Lover on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Stray Cat Lover,

Send Tommy cash. Believe me, it works. Plus if you wish really hard and click your heels together three times...

Budgie, the Good Witch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Awwwwwe, what are you trying to say =( You dont believe they can do it ? Not the kind of help I was looking for .LOL Serious inquieries only Budgie .LOL Stop playin around... LOL
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:53 pm

Im not even kidding maaaan >:/

Last edited by Stray Cat Lover on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:00 pm

Stray Cat Lover wrote:
Im not even kidding maaaan =( This is about as maddening as when the Smiths broke up >:/ Grrrrrrr. They need to make more musiiicccccccc.. >:/ ( Angry face )

Relax... take deep breaths... You'll be amazed what the power of positive thinking can do for you!!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm

OK.. I am "positively thinking" that the Stray cats should do some more music !
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:55 pm

It's not as if Brian, Lee, and Jim haven't been in the same room since 1992. There was the Hootenanny in 2003, the Euro tour in 2004, and 2007's tour of the US, mostly as a supporting act. If you missed the 2004 and 2007 tours, then stay tuned to the official website. Even if it takes 3 years, if you stick with briansetzer.com, you'll be guaranteed not to miss the next reunion.

As much as I would love to see what they would come up with if they recorded an album of new material, I don't know if that will happen. Lee's seems to be enjoying his time with his band, and has really come along as a songwriter. (Having said that, about a third of the tunes I heard him play last month made extensive use of that Mystery Train lick.) I don't know if he would be content to be relegated to one or two vocal leads and a couple of compositions on an album. Brian seems to be enjoying his creative freedom as well. Their last non-covers (well, not all covers) studio album was the very eclectic Choo Choo Hot Fish. I would be curious to see what they would come up with in 2008. Would it be a combination of 13 and Racin' the Devil, or would it be straight-ahead rockabilly? It would be interesting to see what 15-16 years of musical development would bring to a new Stray Cats album.

Perhaps another tour as a headliner (with packed venues of folks there only to see Stray Cats) will provide enough inspiration and incentive to get back in the recording studio. Keep thinking those positive thoughts...

Whatever Setzer-related release that comes next, it needs our support. Not just in buying it, but in spreading the word. With iPods and other digitial media, much of our society has become isolated listeners. We like what we like, and don't share with others. Singing the praises here is nice, but it is preaching to the choir. Share the warmth, and help give Brian the success he deserves.

Can I Get an Amen-billy
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:20 pm

I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU ANY MORE " ROCKABILLY " VERY WELL SAID. !!!!!

Last edited by Stray Cat Lover on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 8:09 am

rickabilly wrote:

Can I Get an Amen-billy

amen afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Galaxie59

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeze I can' even be bothered to read all that.

Why don't you both swap phone numbers and have a real long chat LOL
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Galaxie59 wrote:

You're obviously not as bored as the rest of us at our jobs today! lol!
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:22 pm

Mmmmm... Call me crazy but I thought that this is what the page was made for! As Im sitting here this very moment listening to " I wont stand in your way " LOL
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Stray Cat Lover wrote:
Mmmmm... Call me crazy

You're CRAZY!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Ahhh BUDGIE !!!! alive and well this morning I see !
Back to top Go down
Rockabillycat

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Stray cats lover i'm with you man.i'm totally crazy for STRAY CATS all the people said to me!!. But is epecial when you hear those 3 guys playing together.
I love all brian's job,i mean the solo carrer,the orchestra,the nashvillains,68 CBS, the trio,etc. but when i listen to stray cats its something especial i cannot explain it.i think just i'm crazy and thaks god fot this!! and YES please STRAY CATS have to comeback!!!
Sorry for my english i'm from argentina.
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Galaxie59 wrote:

I would, but my English is not very good... study

Berlitz-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Well you know what , me and you can be crazy together then because , I dont know about all the other people here , but I know good music when I hear it and the Stray Cats def. make good music. BETTER THAN GOOD music ! ITS A SIIIIIN S. Cats ! a SIN I tell you to just quit the Stray Cats forever ! come BACK ! come BACK ! come BACK ! come BACK ! come BACK ! come BACK ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:53 pm

You get an Amen from me - that's for sure. Love all things Stray, BSO, etc. My 13 yr old daughter was thrilled that there were fellow rockabillys at her Jr. high & is into it fully. It's great to share my love of these guys with her. I bought her the Rumble in Brixton cd & we watch it almost everyday when she gets home from school!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
masbirras

masbirras

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:00 pm

I´m with you Rockabillycat..... YOU´RE RIGHT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Galaxie59

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:47 pm

rickabilly wrote:
Galaxie59 wrote:

Berlitz-a-billy

Maybe in this instance that's not a bad thing LOL
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:01 pm

Well thats not very nice. Someone has thier rude hat on today .
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:01 am

rickabilly wrote:

Berlitz-a-billy

need help? i know an excellent internet-dictionary... Laughing

(just a joke) Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Galaxie59 wrote:

sunny or get a room

M x
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
Eddie Lee

Eddie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:54 pm

What on God's green earth are we talking about here! Laughing
Rockabilly rules, OK? bounce
Tommy, I'm still gettin' the hang of these emoticons. Twisted Evil
"twisted evil" affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefunnbrothers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn: TOMMY ...   Attn:  TOMMY ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn: TOMMY ...
Page 1 of 1