The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Song Actually Always In Your Head...

Go down 
+11
onefin
rickabilly
WildCat
Guitarmaniac
Vinny
Kid Setzer
Hot Rod Girl
Cool Irish Cat
kbilly
andi
Setzerado
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeroxideBlonde

PeroxideBlonde

The Song Actually Always In Your Head... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Song Actually Always In Your Head...   The Song Actually Always In Your Head... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:51 am

So you ever had a perfectly AWESOME song going through your head only to be trumped by some heinous song? Yesterday I was "jazzing-out" Sharon Jones in the car, listening to "100 days, 100 nights" followed shortly by (this is part of the chorus) "When we make love, I only answer to you..."
I ran into the store to get my groceries and hop back into the car......what song is in my head??

"No matter what you do, don't put the blame on you. Blame it on the rain, yeah, YEAH....Blame it on the rain, yeah, YEAH." MILLI VANILLI!!!!! EWWWW!!!!!

How did my mind go from serious blues/jazz to.......BLLLEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH??? Who started this thread anyway? Happy songs....think happy songs!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Song Actually Always In Your Head...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2