The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legendary Shack Shakers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Perro

El Perro

The Legendary Shack Shakers Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 pm

This is a pretty humorous story that just came over the wires:

Quote :
Arrest Warrant Issued For 'Overexposed' Singer
Tuesday, Jul 1, 2008 3:30PM

Police say the lead singer of a Nashville-based rock group exposed himself to concertgoers during a show at a Christian-based club for young people.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for Joshua Wilkes of The Legendary Shack Shakers.

The arrest warrant says Wilkes was performing Friday night when he exposed his genitals to a few hundred teens and adults in the audience.

Ben Cissell, a representatives for the club, says it was the group's first - and last - performance at Rocketown.
The group was opening for the '90s punk rock band Rancid.

Rocketown says it screens the bands that play there to make sure they are appropriate.

A representative of the Legendary Shack Shakers was not immediately available for comment. - Associated Press
Back to top Go down
kbilly

kbilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:15 pm

how could a 90s punk band feel upstaged by a little Rockabilly?
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 am

I saw this band open for Lee Rocker in November of '07. The lead vocalist was a bit psychotic. He spit on the audience and once or twice pulled pubic hair out of his pants. But never did he expose himself.

Otherwise they were a pretty hard rockin' band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
Flatheadjack

Flatheadjack

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:14 pm

th legendary shack shakers are amazing!!!!! JD is soo awesome one of the best new lead singers of our time. Amazing frontman just all over the place blow your mind. Yea i saw that they were opening up for Rancid. And yea they coulod deffinalty be able to be on that opening bill. They are really really just an amazing band all around. I love them..
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:46 am

I believe I have seen the shack shakers 3 times now, and twice have their been strange occurances.

At the 400 bar (just a dive) in Minneapolis, the lead singer would rip out his pubes and throw them on the front row.

The second, the lead singer shot a snot rocket onto the front row (including me), and I gave him a really disgusted and pissed off look, as I sure deserved to be. He looked back and mouthed to me (I'm Sorry) and kinda gave a look that he actually didn't mean to do so.

Now, look past that, and don't stand in the front row, and, they are a pretty damn good band!

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/bkandjenny
Flatheadjack

Flatheadjack

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 pm

johnnykool327 wrote:
I believe I have seen the shack shakers 3 times now, and twice have their been strange occurances.

At the 400 bar (just a dive) in Minneapolis, the lead singer would rip out his pubes and throw them on the front row.

The second, the lead singer shot a snot rocket onto the front row (including me), and I gave him a really disgusted and pissed off look, as I sure deserved to be. He looked back and mouthed to me (I'm Sorry) and kinda gave a look that he actually didn't mean to do so.

Now, look past that, and don't stand in the front row, and, they are a pretty damn good band!

-BK

yea the same thing happend to me. he shot a snot rocket out and stuff and his spit nailed me and he looked at me and said sorry. JD is a really nice guy but like once he is on stage he is insane haha and he admits to it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Shack Shakers   The Legendary Shack Shakers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Shack Shakers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: OFF TOPIC STUFF-
Jump to: