The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy 4th of July!

Go down 
+4
Hot Rod Girl
Bear85
Amity
Kid Setzer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:42 am

I see how this is kinda ironic seeing as I'm not American.. any excuse to stick things on my bobble Razz

Happy 4th of July! Bobble4july01
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Amity

Amity

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:43 am

Hi Kid

Your quote reminded me of an episode on The Simpsons where Apu is selling fireworks and says, "Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small piece of it." Laughing

I am liking your patriotic Setzer bobble...very nice.

Hope all the USA'ers have a great 4th. Tonight I am going to the Phillies baseball game, nothing more American.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:52 am

Amity wrote:
Your quote reminded me of an episode on The Simpsons where Apu is selling fireworks and says, "Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small piece of it." Laughing

Haha, that's kinda what I was thinking about when I did it.. I love photographing my bobble.. he's really easy to work with Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Bear85

Bear85

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 am

Kid,

Thanks for the kind birthday wishes! This is a great country - not perfect by any means, but still great.

It HAS TO BE a great country - rock 'n' roll started here!

Have a happy 4th, everybody,
Bear85
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Happy Independence Day, everyone! What a great day to be an American. Got the brats on the grill (boiled in beer with onions, of course), a nice Cosmo to drink, and some homemade salsa to tide me over until the brats are done. It doesn't get any better than this. Going to see the fireworks over the lake later, and listen to some great patriotic music by the homegrown Fond du Lac Symphonic Band. Life is good. Hope yours is too!

Proud to be an American!!!!
hrg
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Happy 4th Of July! And remember ..... Liberty: the quality or state of being free; the power to do as one pleases; Freedom from physical restraint; Freedom from arbitrary or despotic control.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Yes - Happy fourth to all! To quote my dear departed dad: "Celebrate the fourth with a fifth!" drunken
PPK cat cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
Gloria

Gloria

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:54 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!
Happy 4th of July! 4thofJulyfireworks2

Hope everyone out there has a great Independence Day!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, USA! Very Happy

FROM,TOKYO JAPAN wiht LOVE.
Shinya

http://www.myspace.com/shinyanakai
Back to top Go down
http://1st.geocities.jp/rms_nakai/
Sponsored content

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July!
Page 1 of 1