The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Perro

El Perro

Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?   Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:08 pm

I have to do some business traveling and think I can manipulate my schedule to take me to Southern California around July 22. I've been looking at Ebay and other ticket selling sites for a single to the Pacific Amp show and haven't seen anthing to my liking. Before I cement my itinerary I'm wondering if anyone has a single seat they need to sell. I'm looking for a seat within sections 1, 2 3 or the Circle.
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Re: Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?   Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:58 pm

I MAY (not sure yet someone I invited might not be able to make it) have 2 tickets to sell at cost not as close as you would like though but they are center in about the middle of Sec 6
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?   Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:06 pm

onefin wrote:
I MAY (not sure yet someone I invited might not be able to make it) have 2 tickets to sell at cost not as close as you would like though but they are center in about the middle of Sec 6

Thanks, but I'm having a fairly easy time finding pairs for sale. It's finding a single that is difficult.
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Re: Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?   Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 am

I am not opposed to selling a single if I still have it when I get to the show leme know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?   Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any extra Costa Mesa Tickets?
Page 1 of 1