The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Costa Mesa Tickets? Need one close to the stage?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Perro

El Perro

Any Costa Mesa Tickets? Need one close to the stage? Empty
PostSubject: Any Costa Mesa Tickets? Need one close to the stage?   Any Costa Mesa Tickets? Need one close to the stage? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:09 pm

I have to do some business traveling and think I can manipulate my schedule to take me to Southern California around July 22. I've been looking at Ebay and other ticket selling sites for a single to the Pacific Amp show and haven't seen anthing to my liking. Before I cement my itinerary I'm wondering if anyone has a single seat they need to sell. I'm looking for a seat within sections 1, 2 3 or the Circle.

The other option is that I buy a pair on Ebay and share one of them with a board member. I keep seeing great pairs of seats offered on Ebay that I'd like to get, but only if I could be assured that I wouldn't have to eat the second ticket. Anyone game?
Back to top Go down

Any Costa Mesa Tickets? Need one close to the stage?
Page 1 of 1