The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondintheruff

What happened Dec 29th in Oakland? Empty
PostSubject: What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?   What happened Dec 29th in Oakland? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:51 pm

My husband and I had tickets to the Dec 29th, 2007 BSO Christmas Extravaganza at the Paramount Theatre in Oakland, CA. We had been looking forward to this for a year. When I checked online for information for the theatre that day befoer leaving, thank goodness I saw that the show had been cancelled, otherwise we would have never known until we showed up. Needless to say, we were extremely dissappointed and have not been able to find any news whatsoever since that day, on why the show was cancelled. I e-mailed Tommy but have never received a reply. I think the fans deserve to know why it was cancelled. The tickets were a gift to us from my Grandma and we are holding off spending the money on tickets to something else, in hopes that the BSO (or Stray Cats) comes to our area again by the summer. Any news on this would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?   What happened Dec 29th in Oakland? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Diamond,
The show was cancelled due to illness.
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Diamondintheruff

PostSubject: Re: What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?   What happened Dec 29th in Oakland? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:26 pm

TommyM wrote:
Diamond,
The show was cancelled due to illness.
-Tommy

Thank you Tommy.

Any news on if they will be in the area before next Christmas?
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?   What happened Dec 29th in Oakland? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:29 pm

Stay tuned. Nothing to confirm or report at the moment.
Best to ya!
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?   What happened Dec 29th in Oakland? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened Dec 29th in Oakland?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION (GENERAL)-
Jump to: