The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power of peace from Siberia, Russia!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korostel

Korostel

Power of peace from Siberia, Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Power of peace from Siberia, Russia!   Power of peace from Siberia, Russia! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Very Happy Hi dudes! Long live Rock-n-Roll!!! bounce My name is Oleg. I`m a folk-musician from Russia. And I am a greatest fan of "Brian Setzer Orchestra"!I`m not rockabilly player although.Who is not afraid of Russian site, welcome to me. You can look a photos here, listen and download music! http://casting.mp3.ru/home/ovelk/link/2010734500
www.realmusic.ru/korostel
www.myspace.com/korostel

Last edited by Korostel on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://casting.mp3.ru/home/ovelk/link/2010734500
alka-setzer

alka-setzer

PostSubject: Re: Power of peace from Siberia, Russia!   Power of peace from Siberia, Russia! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:27 am

Welcome Oleg, what area of Siberia are your from? I had the chance to spend a couple of weeks in southern Siberia in 2001. I hope you enjoy the forum here.
Alka/Jon
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: Power of peace from Siberia, Russia!   Power of peace from Siberia, Russia! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:39 am

Oleg, you have excellent taste in music! Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of peace from Siberia, Russia!   Power of peace from Siberia, Russia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of peace from Siberia, Russia!
Page 1 of 1