The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone here going to Murcia?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElvisOfFinland

ElvisOfFinland

Anyone here going to Murcia? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:07 am

HELL O!

Is here anyone going to see Murcia show??

..I've never met any rockers in that area..but I heard that this summer there has been some local rock bands playing even at Los Alcazares beach?? ..well I'm gonna check that out 8.8.

-Antti
Back to top Go down
http://jam.fi
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 am

hey Elvis off finland, sorry i going to Bilbao!!! do you say how many peoples come to bilbao?i would like to meet fans of this people after the show
kisses
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 am

lmp wrote:
hey Elvis off finland, sorry i going to Bilbao!!! do you say how many peoples come to bilbao?i would like to meet fans of this forum after the show
kisses
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:40 am

WHAOUWW with this photo
many girls fan going with you to Murcia!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElvisOfFinland

ElvisOfFinland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:46 am

Hi Imp!

I have no idea how much people is going to bilbao..it's not sold out yet..Smile

But I heard a rumor that murcia show will be crowded! Wink
Back to top Go down
ElvisOfFinland

ElvisOfFinland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 am

HAHAHA! Smile I wish! I sure do..!
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 am

ho yeah it's wonderfull
but no spanish fan in this forum?
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 am

you come to murcia for your holidays?
Back to top Go down
miguelbrian6120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 am

Oh Yes!! I´m Miguel from Valencia (Spain), and that night in Murcia I will play with my rock and roll band CAT CLUB with the Cats!!

Visit our myspace if you wanna hear some songs www.myspace.com/catclub

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm

ola miguel murcia is a good place for this show every body of fans spanish comes to murcia?
i don't choice the good city in spain? i m so disappointed!
i wich you a good show tonigt
Back to top Go down
miguelbrian6120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 am

lmp wrote:
ola miguel murcia is a good place for this show every body of fans spanish comes to murcia?
i don't choice the good city in spain? i m so disappointed!
i wich you a good show tonigt

Well, the Cats have 4 dates for Spain. Everyone is in a different point around te Country. Murcia is at the SouthEast, so I think that all the East Coast peple who likes the Stray Cats will be there. The show will be in a little football stadium (beetwen 10000-12000 seats). I know that a lot of people going to Murcia, another alicient is the BEACH!!. After the show tke a bath at the mediterranean sea would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 am

i choice the bilbao show for the little concert hall, 1200 i know, well 12000 in murcia !!!! i m afraid...
i live south coast of france near to Montpellier and i love atlantic!!!
well please to meet you for another occasion miguel!
Back to top Go down
miguelbrian6120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 pm

lmp wrote:
i choice the bilbao show for the little concert hall, 1200 i know, well 12000 in murcia !!!! i m afraid...
i live south coast of france near to Montpellier and i love atlantic!!!
well please to meet you for another occasion miguel!

So, enjoy the show!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElvisOfFinland

ElvisOfFinland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah the beach is great! Smile I'm there (los alcazares, about 10minutes to south from lo pagan where the concert is) on holiday for 3 weeks.. I hope I find some rockers there! And some rockin' bars also..mostly there is places with tecnomusic only.... Evil or Very Mad

Hey miguel, your band sounds nice.. I believe it's a little dream to play on same stage as brian..!! Wink
Back to top Go down
miguelbrian6120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:42 am

Thaks Elvis.
Is not a little dream. IS MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to Murcia?   Anyone here going to Murcia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone here going to Murcia?
Page 1 of 1