The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s

Go down 
+7
Pinkpiratekitty
onefin
Berndt Ottokatt
Hellvis
Kid Setzer
pony65k
welshcat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pony65k

pony65k

congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s   congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 pm

Kiki wrote:
If you think you feel old; I feel absolutely ancient. Why I'm old enough to be your, your uh...your...mmm...big sister. Yeah, that's it, your big sister!

Hey Kiki (My new Big Sister!! Very Happy )

Nah, I don't feel old, I feel experienced. I'm happy in my skin, wouldn't trade my life for anything.

René (your younger Brother)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s   congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:05 am

pony65k wrote:
Kiki wrote:
If you think you feel old; I feel absolutely ancient. Why I'm old enough to be your, your uh...your...mmm...big sister. Yeah, that's it, your big sister!

Hey Kiki (My new Big Sister!! Very Happy )

Nah, I don't feel old, I feel experienced. I'm happy in my skin, wouldn't trade my life for anything.

René (your younger Brother)

I agree with you, Little Bro, I feel experienced...sometimes a little over the hill; but, you're right, wouldn't trade it for anything!
Back to top Go down
Eddie Lee

Eddie Lee

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s   congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:11 pm

pony65k wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
e

I can't make it work!! Do I hold the alt button down whilst pressing 130?.. Do I hold all four buttons down together? Do I have to type the e first?.. confused

Relax Kid. Hold down the ALT button, type 130, release the ALT button and it should be there.

René

Don't worry, René, I'll give it a go, mate! It works! Kid, remember to highlight the letter first, then alt-130. I'll add this skill to my resumé! I did it again! I learned a new trick! Thank you, René!

Man, I was trying to remember how to do that just the other day. cheers

Perfect!
BTW, back to the thread: Don't forget us louts what was born in the '50's! I've always told my progeny about our childhood experiences: Playing in the woods in the countryside north of my hometown, making bicycle jumps in and out of huge (to us) ditches, the tree-climbing (not hugging), devil-may-care we are invincible stuff!
Good thing I'm not nostalgic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefunnbrothers.com
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s   congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Eddie Lee wrote:
Don't worry, René, I'll give it a go, mate! It works! Kid, remember to highlight the letter first, then alt-130. I'll add this skill to my resumé! I did it again! I learned a new trick! Thank you, René!

lol! Good on you Eddie Lee!! Spread the word René wants an é in his name Very Happy

Kids playing in trees??? Do you realise the amount of paperwork, duplicates and triplicates you'd have to fill out to do that? Man, watch those insurance premiums go through the roof on that one!! Wink

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
welshcat

welshcat

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s   congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Eddie Lee wrote:
pony65k wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
e

I can't make it work!! Do I hold the alt button down whilst pressing 130?.. Do I hold all four buttons down together? Do I have to type the e first?.. confused

Relax Kid. Hold down the ALT button, type 130, release the ALT button and it should be there.

René

Perfect!
BTW, back to the thread: Don't forget us louts what was born in the '50's! I've always told my progeny about our childhood experiences: Playing in the woods in the countryside north of my hometown, making bicycle jumps in and out of huge (to us) ditches, the tree-climbing (not hugging), devil-may-care we are invincible stuff!
well said eddie lee we used to make swings in the trees and try and swing across rivers in an old tyre or just a knotted branch at the bottom , sometimes we made it sometimes we didnt but that was half the fun we thought we were inovators but that was probably what ur generatrion thought , just as now every generation think they invented sex and the such ,so sorry for not mentioning the fifties heavy slap on the wrist for me .

if the house is rockin dont bother knockin Cool

Good thing I'm not nostalgic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s   congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

congratulations to all my friends born in the 60s,70s or 80s
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2