The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! Empty
PostSubject: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:24 am

And the sell-outs continue. There are no tickets left for the 30 August show at Amager Bio in Copenhagen, Denmark.

How about that?

I wonder what the Taggy Tones think of them apples!

Just a dream,
Tommy Olelund
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:50 am

Hi Tommy,

Fantastic news, and must be the first time Setzer ever had a sold out show in Denmark.
Pretty strange we won't be around for this show, but all the Taggy's will be in Hamburg, and Jacob, my wife and I will be attending the London show as well.

There's a rumble in Europe pretty soon......
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 am

...and I'll be THERE!

Anyway. Hamburg town is pretty much cool but Taggy you know the Hamburg venue is everything but great for a kind of Stray Cats gig. It's better for a Dylan show where people like to sit on the lawn, you know...

Fortunately there are ONLY 360 rainy days a year in Hamburg ...

BB
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Anyway. Hamburg town is pretty much cool but Taggy you know the Hamburg venue is everything but great for a kind of Stray Cats gig. It's better for a Dylan show where people like to sit on the lawn, you know...

Hamburg is still special to me, my first Stray Cats concert was in the Stadtpark 89. But your right about the place......
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 am

Taggy, I've been there too and it was very cool. Do you remember when the crowd took the stage to dance around the Stray Cats? I think they played "Somethin' Else" when this happened.

And all of a sudden this promoter guy came up and told the audience that the Stray Cats like to give another encore but only if people leave the stage?

This here is the ticket...have a look at the price...25,- Deutsch Marks to get in: G R E A T!

COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! Hh89ticket

A very special time...for me too Taggy. It was so great when the news came up that Stray Cats play again after this 5 years taking break....

BB
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 am

Oh yeah I remember, what a night...
The promoter came on stage, and told people to leave the stage after been dacing around. People left, the Cats came back, and the whole crowd went nuts and hopped on stage again. I remember Brian looked like he had the time of his life.
I saw them again 2 days later at the Roskilde festival. Funny thing by the way, the bootleg album from Hamburg 89, the pictures on the back off the LP are taken at the Roskilde Festival. So this LP is very special to me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!   COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

COPENHAGEN SHOW SOLD-OUT!
Page 1 of 1