The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy

Go down 
+5
jetbunny
TommyM
csu-csu
Pinkpiratekitty
Rockabilly Ross
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy Empty
PostSubject: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:49 am

This is a picture of the actual shirt Brian wore for most of the Stray Cats reunion show at The Hootenany 2003. I finally framed it along with a few pictures from the show that shows Brian wearing the shirt. It also has the program, ticket and VIP wrist band from the show. Tommy told me that the shirt was his and that he loaned it to Brian and was suprised when Brian threw it into the crowd. When I brought the shirt home after the show my wife said she wanted to wash it, I of course didn't let her wash it.

Just thought I would share with everyone.

Later & Have A Gretsch Day !

Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy 100_4510
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:58 am

affraid WASH IT!!! WAS SHE CRAZY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 5:14 am

Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
affraid WASH IT!!! WAS SHE CRAZY!!!

Wear it! Smile - Want you open a hard rock caffe at home?
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:06 am

Yeah, I remember it well. Dennis Cockell (Stray Cats UK tattoo artist) gave me that shirt in the early 90s. Yeah, Brian chucked it into the crowd in the spirit of the moment. Great day, hot as hell.
-Tommy (who'd give B the shirt off his back)
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
jetbunny

jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:17 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sharky

Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:13 pm

TommyM wrote:
Yeah, I remember it well. Dennis Cockell (Stray Cats UK tattoo artist) gave me that shirt in the early 90s. Yeah, Brian chucked it into the crowd in the spirit of the moment. Great day, hot as hell.
-Tommy (who'd give B the shirt off his back)

Tommy, if you want to get it back - I think we can arrange a take over in a hotel room to retrieve it. You ala OJ in Vegas style!

Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Sharky wrote:
Tommy, if you want to get it back - I think we can arrange a take over in a hotel room to retrieve it. You ala OJ in Vegas style!

Hahahaa! Nah, it's been out of my possession for so long now, I've learned to cope with the loss.
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Looks like the ones they were selling at the Town And Country club on Stray Cats tours late 80`s / early 90`s ?

Dave
Back to top Go down
ScottS

ScottS

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:10 pm

Nice!

I'll trade you a dozen newpaper Hoot posters for it?

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.HoodooVoodooLounge.com
gretschrocks

gretschrocks

PostSubject: you lucky DOG!   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Is there enough sweat in it to make a purfume and spray coolness around us all? lol!

Rich and Darien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy   Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy Empty

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats~This Should Look Familiar To Tommy
Page 1 of 1