The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour

Go down 
+14
bass man
csu-csu
Mikey
lonesomecat
WildCat
FrenchyCat
webelvis
El Perro
rickabilly
Hellvis
Ben_NL
EskimoPie
Kid Setzer
StanTheMan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What was the topic again?   How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Ah yes.... I think we'd all travel as far as we possibly could. And I think we're all excited to see when and where the dates are. The hard part is chilling out and waiting. Remember the days - those of us with more laugh lines than others Smile - before the internet? What did we do?? When I first moved up here back in 1990 I had a few long, Setzerless years without any shows, and am coming off another long stretch. REALLY looking forward to this summer of music, and meeting up with old friends and new, wherever that road will bring me.
Buffy
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour   How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:08 pm

...and Mikey, almost NO one comes to Alaska except Tommy's secret other all-time favorite musician, Marty Stuart, and Ted Nugent, so he can hunt and fish!
Back to top Go down
Antmagnet

Antmagnet

PostSubject: Re: How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour   How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 am

I'm just psyched that they are playing again. I have "permission" from the trouble and strife that Spain is an option as is US or Canada. I shall also go to as many UK shows as possible. Amsterdam is only a half hour flight away from Norwich as well. You just gotta love these budget airlines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour   How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How far will you travel for the Farewell Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2