The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diggey

Diggey

Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD   Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Anyone out there get this magazine and if so is the Setzer DVD instructional very good? Is it different then the Setzer DVD guitar lesson? Is it long?

It will cost me 20$ to order it to me here in the states so before I drop $20 bones I'd like to know if it is worth it. tHANKS
Back to top Go down
jetbunny

jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD   Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:27 am

Diggey,

It's worth the money. The magazine should be re-titled to Rockabilly Guitar since there's a whole page dedicated each for Buddy Holly, Bill Haley, Scotty Moore, James Burton and of course, Setzer. The lesson explains the rhythm side of Brian Setzer as well as his chordal knowledge.

Buy it. You'll thank me in the future.
Back to top Go down
wava5k

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD   Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Hello!
I bought this magazine at a B&N @ $10 and well worth it just for the tab.
The longer tabbed piece is excellent, kind of a Route 66 feel......
I agree with previous poster....this issue could've been titled Rockabilly Guitar'

wava5k
Back to top Go down
Hotrodtodd

Hotrodtodd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD   Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:24 pm

Diggey, If you live near a Borders book store you should see if its in there first. they carry alot of mags from the u.k.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedaytonasrock
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD   Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Got mine at Guitar center, pricey, about 15 bux i think, but worth it. Oh yeah the DVD interface is lame! Very amateur looking, descent video quality though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD   Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Techniques Magazine Setzer Instructional DVD
Page 1 of 1