The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copenhagen pre-party

Go down 
+2
dk-ian
President
6 posters
AuthorMessage
President

President

Copenhagen pre-party Empty
PostSubject: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi Cats,

Anyone coming to Copenhagen on Saturday?

We have lined up a little pre-party at the venue - Amager Bio. It is outdoors from 4 p.m. (16.00). There will be a beer outlet and one of the world famous Danish "pølsevogne" (hot dog stand...) will be selling food. At 5 p.m. (17.00) local band Wild Wax Combo will be playing a live acoustic set....

Beer and food stalls will close at around 6.45 p.m. (18.45) and the concert hall will open at 7 p.m. (18.45)

Feel free to bring Your US wheels......

Spred the word and come party with all the Danish cats. The weather forecast says sunny and warm - so it could turn out to be one hell of an afternoon!

See Ya,

Pres.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babesociety.dk
dk-ian

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:45 am

We are 220 km from Amager-we´ll have 4 cups of beers 4 orange juice and when we get there.......lots of hot dogs.... vi kommer 4 styks fra Fredericia....glæder mig også til at høre Wild Wax

på vegne af Buck Cherry and the Midnight Cruisers

Ian
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 am

Yep! Me and my wife will be in Copenhagen to see the CATS. We gonna cross that bridge on Fryday and will spend two more days in Danmark before we leave to get back to Germany for the Hamburg gig.

We will probably come to the pre-party...I guess it's not to hard to find, isn't it?!

See you there guys!

BB

P.S. What's about the beer prices? affraid Do I have to rob a bank before to afford me one or two cans of your Danish oel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
Madman

Madman

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm

2 on the way from Esbjerg. See ya Saturday.

Bomber, i'm not up to date on the beer prices in Copenhagen, but you might want to pick up a couple of crates at the border.
Back to top Go down
President

President

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:34 pm

- Amager Bio has now (finally) found out what this is all about: The pre-party has been moved to a bigger "front area" that holds A LOT more people.......so bring ALL Your friends....

- Beer prices are what beer prices are......feel free to support this event and buy Your beer at venue prices.....maybe they will let us do more rockabilly "things" in the future (They have already booked Little Richard for November 25th).

Pres.
Back to top Go down
Jan Banan

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:13 pm

but the pre-party is still outside Amager Bio?
man I'm looking forward to this! Taking the trip down to Copenhagen from Norway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
President

President

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 am

Pre-party on the grounds of Amager Bio.....just in a bigger square!!!

Bring all Your friends.
Back to top Go down
The Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:22 pm

There are 2 more Esbjerg Cats on route to KBH. Our Peugeot is not exactly "built for speed", but it should make it "cross that bridge"and we are "gonna ball" at the Bio.

Great you arranged a pre concert gathering President. Lots of "wicked whiskey" Very Happy

Vi ses imorgen
Back to top Go down
Madman

Madman

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:39 pm

President - loads of thanx for the pre-party last night, pity the guitar amp blew, so the Combo couldn't finish the set. My mate had never been to a rockabilly gathering before and his jaw was hanging. Once again well done on putting everything together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copenhagen pre-party   Copenhagen pre-party Empty

Back to top Go down

Copenhagen pre-party
Page 1 of 1