The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

straycat tattoo

Go down 
+14
Rebelline
Rockabilly Ross
WildCat
MrBadGuy1970
pony65k
Dave
Setzerado
PICKIN' PETE
TommyM
Ben_NL
JazzKat53
straytatoo
Kid Setzer
vanderlaffel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

straycat tattoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:51 am

Here's my Wild Cat tattoo. It was done by Bob Roberts himself (the same artist that did Brian's Wild Cat tattoo). Thanks again to Tommy for pointing me in Bob's direction way back in 1998. Bob asked me if I would him experimenting with different hair and who can argue with the master, thus the different hair on the Wild Cat.

straycat tattoo - Page 2 100_4510
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:55 am

Hey Steve,
How goes? Did ya get that tattoo in Adelaide or somewhere else? If in Adelaide where? We use the Body Art Shop on Grange Road, Welland, just around the corner from your old stomping grounds! You don't know Gianni from Fishop Falcons by chance?
Salvy and I caught up with Bill and Ange at the Adel Bowls gig.
Funny how small a place Adelaide, let alone the world is. There may 6 degrees of seperation in the world, but definately only 1 degree of seperation in the Adelaide Italian/Greek community.
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
straytatoo

straytatoo

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:15 am

Hey pete,

great to hear from ya, the stray cat was done in Sydney when were visiting with Ang and Bill in 2000, next time you see Ang say "hello mr bumpy". The lady luck I got in rockhampton in 2002 and the pin up girl I got in Runde street, forgot the tatoo shop name its on the corner of frome st and rundle st

Gianni doesnt ring a bell, do have a cousin called Johnny who is a mechanic

Yes its the true the greek italian community is a small world.

All the best, if I ever come done for a trip will be great to catch up at a gig
Steve
Back to top Go down
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:13 am

straytatoo wrote:
hi ben-nl,

yeah send us a pic of the completed tatoo, what a great piece of work.

Hi Franky

thanks for sharing

It will be intersting to count actually how many fans have a straycats tatoo, wouldnt that be an interesting survey.

cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

yeah, you´re right!

I saw over the past 16 years a lot of women(!!!) & men with this tatoo - every age, every kind of people. I was very surprised of that.
Maybe that was one of the reasons I waited so long to decide myself for the CAT-Tatoo... But now I´m happy about it and that I did it.
Mabe the pin-up-girl on the 2008 Lady-T-Shirt & RUMBLE IN BRIXTON DVD is the next one under my RHEIN FIRE Flame... and the name of my daughter in the neck - but than I think, it will be enough... Very Happy

We should arrange a meeting of all people in the world with the STRAY-CAT-Tatoo king

All the best,

Franky
Back to top Go down
Rebelline

Rebelline

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi,
take a look at my Titty-Cat ;o)

Too bad I´m still missing the last sign Surprised(

Hope to get it next week in Hamburg or Cologne ;o)

straycat tattoo - Page 2 Brian_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rebeline
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:13 pm

I have flies tattooed into my armpits. Really.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 pm

donpepe wrote:
I have flies tattooed into my armpits. Really.

Mine are naturally there Laughing

Umm, have to ask, Why??? Shocked

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
straytatoo

straytatoo

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:01 pm

HI rebelline

cute thanks for sharing, good luck in your quest, hope you get the JIm signature, it will be the finishing touch.

Maybe Tommy can help set it up with Jim

Hi Franky

good for you mate, the best thing is your happy with your choice, that would be fun to meet everyone with the same tatoo, we certainly do all have something in common to talk about

Hi Rockabilly Ross
That's the best damn hairdo I have seen on stray cat, thanks for sharing buddy.

This forum is great, great job Tommy the concept has brought so many people together, we have been globalised

cheers
Steve
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:04 pm

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Yeah, you ARE the real deal!! hahaha!!
I'm gonna get it before they come here in Feb, wanted it for 20+ years, the time is right!
Cheers Pete.
Mr Pete......I think my husband is feeling the same. I remember when we got together, he told me he wanted a tattoo, and he was getting the cat on his arm.......we live in a small place, and only have one tattoo artist - and he really needs to have a decent job done of this - so is looking for the right person to do it. The tour very well could be the push he needs to get his done too...... I hope so. I ended up getting inked when I had a trip to the USA earlier this year......so I bet him to it!

Good luck with yours!! I hope you do have the chance to get it done.....go for it!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Rebelline wrote:
Hi,
take a look at my Titty-Cat ;o)

Too bad I´m still missing the last sign Surprised(

Hope to get it next week in Hamburg or Cologne ;o)

straycat tattoo - Page 2 Brian_10

Maybe have a word with Faith, who runs Jim`s site ?

I have jim`s autograph under the copy i have of his shark - don`t have a photo of it with the autograph though,

Dave
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:00 pm

pony65k wrote:
Ben_NL wrote:
wanna see mine??? still in progress, scroll down and see maybe one of the best cats tattoo at this moment:

http://forum.tonsoftattoos.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1988&start=0

Wow that's the most incredibly detailed tat I've seen!!! Sensational!!! I'm too much of a wuss to get one.

René
Firstly - that tattoo is mint!!! It looks amazing!

Second - René, if I can do it (and I'm a girl Wink ) - you can. I was freaking out when I had mine done. I asked the tattoo artist if it would hurt (yeah, I'm sure everyone asks that, right?).....and he said he wouldn't feel a thing...... Laughing

I got mine on my ankle - and it's hard to describe - but I reckon it's kinda like a constant cat scratch.....if you've been clawed before, you'll know that stinging kinda sensation......well, it's kinda like that.....but you get used to it after a bit. It's not too bad.....and I HATE pain. I know that different parts of the body feel it more of course.

And Rebelline - I hope you get the third to complete the set......you're very brave getting a tat there - that sure is dedication! Razz
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 am

gizmopumpkin wrote:
Second - René, if I can do it (and I'm a girl Wink ) - you can. I was freaking out when I had mine done. I asked the tattoo artist if it would hurt (yeah, I'm sure everyone asks that, right?).....and he said he wouldn't feel a thing...... Laughing

HAHAHAHAHA, classic response.

My wife's not wild on the idea. I even started the conversation with get my child's name and hers tattooed on my arm and she wasn't happy with that, so what hope the cats head. I don't think I'm the tattoo type anyway.

René
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

Location : Newtonhill, 10 miles south of Aberdeen(In Bonnie Scotland.).

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:40 pm

I'd love to have the Cats head done in London, but only if Dennis was to do the art work. The only man for the job.

Wee Mark.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 pm

pony65k wrote:
gizmopumpkin wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA, classic response.

My wife's not wild on the idea. I even started the conversation with get my child's name and hers tattooed on my arm and she wasn't happy with that, so what hope the cats head. I don't think I'm the tattoo type anyway.

René

Hey Rene,
Don't be a wuss!! The pain is just like sunburn, kinda irritating pinchy feeling, but it goes to a level and then stops there.
My wife should talk to yours, she has our daughters names and a hand bag, shoes and lipstick as well on her cause all 3 of them have a love for them! It's their special bond.

straycat tattoo - Page 2 P2150327

Kinda old school look, across her shoulders. I'm next getting the Cats head and the girls to write their names on my chest and copied over.

DON'T BE A WUSS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 am

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
DON'T BE A WUSS!!!!!!!!!

Too late for that, besides I have to respect my wife's wishes and it's really no biggie Very Happy

René
Back to top Go down
straytatoo

straytatoo

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:46 am

Hi Pete , Rene

It was great to finally catch up in Adelaide at the bowls club to see the satellites, again thanks for the drink, it was great night certainly great to catch with all the guys,

We had a first snows here in vancouver, so it looks like we are going to havea white christmas yipee

Listening to the new satellites cd not bad at well, looking forward to chatting on the forum know that back.

cheers
Steve
Back to top Go down
Pistola Pete

Pistola Pete

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey Steve,
it was great to catch up with ya at the Bowls. Saw Wally and Bill last Sat nite, they're both doing good, except Wally's convertible's front brakes sticking a bit!
I'll keep ya posted on the scene over here,
Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: straycat tattoo   straycat tattoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

straycat tattoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2