The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FrenchNat

Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) Empty
PostSubject: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:52 am

Hi guys,
I had a great time at the Zaragoza gig in Spain, and I'm looking forward to the Toulouse one (France) and the London one (you know where that is!). I'm hoping to be able to post some pix from Zaragoza asa I can.

Now, I also had 2 tickets for Paris on the 4th, but unfortunately we won't be able to make this one (mid-week and too close to start of school date on the 2nd).

If someone is interested in those 2 tickets for Paris, email me. I will sell them at cost price, but be quick as posting takes time.

FrenchNat
Back to top Go down
Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:48 am

UP!!!!

Too bad you could not come to the show in Paris Frenchnat, but I can understand you could not come, I remember the Time we could stay long time after a show, speaking with the other Fans and take the first Train to CAEN after a night of ramble in Paris.....
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:00 pm

Quoiiiiii!!! Je ne te verrai pas cette année? Crying or Very sad
C'est la plus mauvaise nouvelle de cette tournée.... Sad Sad Sad

Frenchy(disappointed)Cat
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Croyez bien que ça me fend le coeur aussi, et c'est pas peu dire...

After seeing the Cats in Zaragoza, my 7 year old would like to see them again, and taking him to Paris in the middle of the first week of school isn't quite right is it? (is it?), so I've decided to take him to Toulouse as it's a Saturday. And guess what? His 8th birthday is on the Sunday, so in a way it all fits well together.

But I'm going to miss seeing you guys. I would have loved to come to Paris. I don't suppose you can come to London?

I hope someone else can make use of those Paris tickets.

Nat
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm

vous êts trop chou toutes les trois!
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Ca va faire plaisir à FrenchyCat qui est un mâle, un vrai !

Bon, et ces billets je me les roule ?
Nat
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

P... c'est vrai, j'avais pas bien lu!! Je confirme, je suis un et pas une, et ça se voit, promis Wink

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Embarassed
very sorry! i am very very embété! i hope tu me pardonnes?
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Mais bien sûr que yes!! Nat, qui me connait, te dirait que j'suis tellement ... et si ...., alors! Laughing

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:29 pm

c'est vrai que c'est pas facile de se renifler sur internet surtout que je ne vais pas forcement voir les profils!
mais je crois sur parole Nat!
Dommage que l'on ne fasses pas les mêmes show j'aurai eu plaisir à vous rencontrer!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:29 pm

lmp wrote:
c'est vrai que c'est pas facile de se renifler sur internet surtout que je ne vais pas forcement voir les profils!
mais je crois sur parole Nat!
Dommage que l'on ne fasses pas les mêmes show j'aurai eu plaisir à vous rencontrer!

J'adore l'expression, mais j'suis pas FrenchyDog No

Tu fais quoi comme dates?

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:38 pm

j'ai fait bilbao et je vais à dublin super motivée du coup car c'était incroyable!
tu vas te régaler cool cat!
Back to top Go down
lmp

lmp

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:40 pm

punaise ya une super faute! je m' emmele les pattes entre l'anglais et le français!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)   Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September) Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling tickets for the Paris show (4th of September)
Page 1 of 1