The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES

Go down 
+8
brian
Budgie
Jean Genie
moto
Kid Setzer
Cool Irish Cat
WildCat
TommyM
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES Empty
PostSubject: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm

If you're keen to see new pix, make sure you keep your eyes on both the BrianSetzer.com main page and also the StrayCats.com main page AND....the specific tour coverage pages for the various cities. There are so many pix coming in that I just keep slapping the photos up there without some splashy graphic alerting you to it. So keep clicking and checking the various pages.....I am overwhelmed with email and am trying to show you the coolest fan pix as they come in. What a tour !What a blast ! Thanks to all you folks who have filled my mailbx with killer pix.

Cross-eyed from looking at this screen,
Tommy (who despite YOUR claims, IS the BIGGEST Cats' fan................evahhhhh!!)
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:35 am

Yay!!!! And we love you for all the work you do, T! I love you

Safe trip across the pond, my dear!

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:13 am

bounce bounce Hi Tommy, just back from Co. Mayo, beautiful time with the wife and kids. Enough of that, right my friend your great work knows no end, the pix are brilliant it's great to see everything again after almost 2 weeks DTs from the Setzer site. You'll be as knackered as the Cats when this tour is over. Can't wait for the Dublin show, camera geared up and checked on a daily basis, working on the banner, but keep changing my ideas (oh us artists) think I will put the Cat head with the crown on the back ground of a shamrock, with the boys heads on or around each part of the crown, I think I'm settling for that coz the clock is ticking it's almost Blast Off.

I see Cork pulled off a jammy draw (tie) against Kerry at the weekend by the way in the football semi final.

Glad to be back a billy

Liam
Back to top Go down
http://liam.mathews@delni.gov.uk
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 am

Well, I'm pretty sure I showed you my gratitude when I sent you that pouch Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
moto

moto

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm

hi!DEAR MR T
Rock and rollers who are enormous cool pixx enormousness, it in itself are the events that are cool!

Email box is blast off !!!for love of rocker!!!
MOTO
cheers
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am

Moto!
Splendid! I was just thinking the same thing!
Best to ya!
Tommy
Back to top Go down
Jean Genie

Jean Genie

PostSubject: Photo's   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Hey Tommy,

Can you send me an autographed photo of Brian? I'd like one from Lee and Jim too, please.

Oh, and if you know any other rock stars, can you get me their autographs too.

Greatly appreciated,

JG
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:47 pm

Jean Genie wrote:
Can you send me an autographed photo of Brian? I'd like one from Lee and Jim too, please.

I'd be wary of the "autographs" that Tommy sends out... I've seen his Brian Setzer signature stamp and all his other tools of counterfication!!!

Hey!! I just made up a new word!!

Insatiable,
Budge

Last edited by Budgie on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Jean Genie

Jean Genie

PostSubject: Budgie   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:53 pm

I like this Budgie guy!
Back to top Go down
brian

PostSubject: pictures   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi T, I just really enjoy the pictures and info so much.Thanks to all the cat fans that send them in and to you Tommy for posting them.This site is unbeleivable.To everybody that has sent in pics to T,thanks alot.Tommy i hope all is well in Tommyville.You do rock,and wishing some day we throw down a few....brian afro
Back to top Go down
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm

I love you I love you I love you Thank's Brian, Jim, Lee and Tommy... I love you I love you I love you

cheers Cheers!!!

Muito obrigado! Vocês são demais!!!

Kati
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:09 am

Man, I gotta tell ya. We really had a good thing going here.......
Back to top Go down
glennm1980

glennm1980

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:26 am

Yeah we did. I've been a member of all the forums since you started them back in ' 99. Hope you are keeping well Tommy.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 am

I'm fantastic Glenn. Loads more time on my hands these days. The family is thrilled that I'm around and the kids are happy that I'm playing with them instead of working on a website 24/7. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am

TommyM wrote:
I'm fantastic Glenn. Loads more time on my hands these days. The family is thrilled that I'm around and the kids are happy that I'm playing with them instead of working on a website 24/7. Ya know?

That's really what's important, isn't it? All of the fans surely miss your dedication to the forum, but at the end of the day, it's family that really matters; especially the little ones.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:46 am

That's right Kiki. Funny....my daughter was born at 6am on 29 December and by 10am (4 hours later) I had to run home to announce tour cancellations. I was content to do my "job" but I should never have let it invade my home as often as it did. Having said that, it was one heck of a gig and I miss it from time to time.
Merry Christmas Kiki....to you AND your familty,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:59 am

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too, Tommy!

Just remember that at the end of your life, it's your family and their well-being that matters. As much as your work was appreciated by the fans, it doesn't even compare to your responsibilities as a husband and father...not even a close call. One day you will see this as the blessing that it is - if not already.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Well aware of that blessing......my heart bleeds for the people in this world who have totally lost sight of that.
Back to top Go down
andi

andi

Location : Bundaberg, Australia by way of San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm

I recall that before everything went "pearshaped," Tommy said the person who was the subject of this forum was like the big brother he never had. So in a sense, they were family. Which I really highlights the dangers of working with family!! Laughing

I think a lot of us have realized that, with those you admire, it is possible to get too close - and to put them on too high of a pedestal than they really deserve - all at the same time. Like us, those we admire are human, influenced by other humans who may or may not actually be a GOOD influence, and we all do stupid, human things (and sometimes, quite often!) Some of those stupid things we get over with time, and others are dealbreakers. If we're smart, we learn from them and become better people.

I'm just blathering- I don't know what I'm talking about and I have no idea why I just typed all that out. But these ideas have been knocking around in my head for a few days, I think they're trying to become song lyrics...
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/andihazelwood/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES   NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES Empty

Back to top Go down

NOTE TO ALL YOU INSATIABLE ONES
Page 1 of 1