The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION

Go down 
+6
EskimoPie
Eddie Lee
MEMPHISSUN
wee mark
radiationsteve
TommyM
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:18 pm

I've posted this in a couple of places because I want all of our friends to read it:

Nothing is official regarding Stray Cats Farewell Tour tickets until you read it here, or on Slim Jim or Lee Rocker's websites.

Dates are still be shuffled and sometimes the promoters get a bit overzealous. Please do not book any holidays around any date you read online unless it has been posted on the websites mentioned above.

Just a word to the wise....

-Tommy (the NON-greedy promoter)
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
radiationsteve

radiationsteve

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Thank You Tommy.

Although we are all eager to hear whether Stray Cats will be playing our neck of the woods, we know that you are The Man with your finger on the pulse, and we will wait till the list is fully stamped with Tommy Steele......er Tommy's seal.
Even then, it is of course possible that there might be some late venue change.
So let's keep our fingers crossed, and hope that Stray Cats get the biggest and best send off throughout Europe!
At least this time i will know of an cancellations before i reach the doors of the Royal Albert Hall! Thank You Tommy for your up to date info and i'm already looking forward to meeting you again, and seeing photos just hours after the gigs finish!

Radiation-Caution-rating farao
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

Location : Newtonhill, 10 miles south of Aberdeen(In Bonnie Scotland.).

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:22 am

I for one,await captan Tommy's words of wisdom.
Up early this am,head a bit sare,local only sells Tennents,its awful stuff. Will hae to get,them to get some decent whiskey in too!
At least,they will put a cd in there jukebox for me. Now what would your 20 favorite tracks be?

Stray Cats/Solo/Bso/68cbs/trio/nash.........etc.

Wee Mark
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:02 am

Tennents...mixed with a good malt...now there is a good "HIGHLAND" drink for you Mark. Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Eddie Lee

Eddie Lee

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 pm

TommyM wrote:
I've posted this in a couple of places because I want all of our friends to read it:

Nothing is official regarding Stray Cats Farewell Tour tickets until you read it here, or on Slim Jim or Lee Rocker's websites.

Dates are still be shuffled and sometimes the promoters get a bit overzealous. Please do not book any holidays around any date you read online unless it has been posted on the websites mentioned above.

Just a word to the wise....

-Tommy (the NON-greedy promoter)

Be carefull, T, not being greedy in a dog-eat-dog business can be a health hazard! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefunnbrothers.com
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Eddie Lee wrote:
Be carefull, T, not being greedy in a dog-eat-dog business can be a health hazard! drunken

Hahahaa! Right on Eddie, I hear ya!
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Wee Mark, have a half and half for me... and lay off the Grouse, get the good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Macleods Isle of Skye for me mixed with a wee drap o Barr's Irn Bru!

Just for a Wee fat loon like me!

Mark. bounce
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:53 pm

wee mark wrote:
Macleods Isle of Skye for me mixed with a wee drap o Barr's Irn Bru!

Just for a Wee fat loon like me!

Mark. bounce

Jesus, Mark, whiskey and Irn Bru, that cant be good for ye
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
brando

PostSubject: pre sale not always working   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:08 am

Hey people,

Tried to buy my ticket through briansetzer.com for the gig in Brussels but it won't work. Called the concert hall and they told me that ticket won't be available until thursday 6th of March, the regular presale date. Such a shame cause I want to get hold of those ticket today and now i'll have to wait another two days pale

Chris
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:44 am

Belgium pre-sale seems to be working fine on this end mate.
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
1959str

1959str

PostSubject: BRUSSELS   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:04 am

TommyM wrote:
Belgium pre-sale seems to be working fine on this end mate.
-Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Yep, the link is working fine - they are just not selling tickets!!

Cheers,

Tony
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 am

Crikey.

I'll look into it lads.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
brando

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:40 am

thx a bunch Tommy. Lookin forward to your reply.

Chris
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 am

Is there anything out there that is good for us? Eh food/drink and smoking wise.

I dont take much now,as a few pints,and iam wasted,its the medication i take!

But just glad to see the tour taking shape. Will i look out some tartan boxer's for Glasgow Tommy?
The excitement is starting to build.

Wee Mark. Smile
Back to top Go down
1959str

1959str

PostSubject: BRUSSELS   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:07 pm

They are still not selling tickets despite what it says on the website - the orders cannot be completed it just says "unknown order".

Tony
Back to top Go down
brando

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:04 am

and from what i read on another topic people living in belgium can order tickets by money transfer. hmmmm ... not hopin to many people find out that it works that way. I'll have to wait until thursday Mad

Chris
Back to top Go down
1959str

1959str

PostSubject: SUCCESS!!   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Brussels tickets now on sale to non Belgians!

See you there

Tony
Back to top Go down
brando

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:37 pm

I got my tickets late this afternoon. Yeehaa. So now i have the tickets for Brussels, next target is Amsterdam.

BTW i noticed there's a few days off between Amsterdam and Brussels (3 to 8 september). Are more gigs planned in the Netherlands or Belgium between these days. I hope so. Anyone more info on the not yet confirmed gig dates?

Chris
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:59 pm

[quote="brando"]I got my tickets late this afternoon. Yeehaa. So now i have the tickets for Brussels, next target is Amsterdam.

BTW i noticed there's a few days off between Amsterdam and Brussels (3 to 8 september). Are more gigs planned in the Netherlands or Belgium between these days. I hope so. Anyone more info on the not yet confirmed gig dates?

Chris[/quote

Maybe the Cats are doing France, no sign of any gigs there so far!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
rock around kremlin

PostSubject: STRAY CATS ,FOREWELL TOUR 2008 TO MOSCOW ,RUSSLAND!!!   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Friends! My name is Alex, I From Russia, Moscow!!
I am engaged in the organization of concerts,
I Russian director of group RED ELVISES www.redelvises.com!
I can organize concert STRAY CATS in Moscow (August or September 2008),
here in this club: http://www.b1club.ru/!! Very much I look forward to hearing!!

Alexander "Alex" Golubev
e-mail: kap-club@mail.ru
+7 916 153 5322
Moscow,Russland
------------------------
moscow rock-n-roll booking
-Rock Around the Kremlin -
www.rock-around.narod.ru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION   STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION Empty

Back to top Go down

STRAY CATS FAREWELL DATES CAUTION
Page 1 of 1