The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart

Go down 
+2
Dave
FrenchNat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FrenchNat

TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart Empty
PostSubject: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:08 am

Hi Tommy,
The site on which it is now possible to buy tix for the Paris Zénith show doesn't have a seating chart to help those who might like to sit, don't laugh, choose their tickets category.
Can something be done about this?
Thanks!
Nat
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Nat, when i got tickets for the 2004 Paris show it didn`t have a chart either, it just assigns you a seat when you order....

luckily mine was straight on to the stage, a great view !!!

oh, and watch for the girls who take you to your seat - they expect a tip for walking you to a seat that is so well numbered you could find it yourself anyway !!!!!!

Dave
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi Dave,
You're right. You can choose category 1 for the seats closer to the front, category 2 for standing and category 3 for the highest seating, but there's no way to choose if you'll be straight in front of the stage or to the side.
FrenchyFab did find a chart for it on http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?idmanif=146834&idtier=78768. No choice, but it will roughly allow people to see in advance where they'll be seating.
Nat
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:56 pm

I was in Category 1, the rectangular block "O", near the middle aisle.

I have to say, it was an excellent view !!

And if my sister wasn`t getting married the day after, i`d be there again this year....
Evil or Very Mad

Dave
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey Tommy

I got some jam on my Dublin tickets when i was eating breakfast this morning. Can you see what can be done about it please?

Mikey attentiontodetailabilly
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:34 am

Dave come to Dublin instead, Last gig on tour i think it gonna be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:15 am

The poster of the Tour is MAGNIFIQUE!
I was thinking that I could sit front of the photo, for a moment, let many trains pass, thinking about the very first time i heard the cats on the French Radio , 27 years ago.
I've received my Tickets last saturday
Now I know where and I know when
Jeudi 4 Septembre au sunny Zénith

Sorry for my English, you can't imagine my accent ~

Last edited by Frenchyfab on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:44 am

Cool name:

Tournee d`adieu

sounds better than in any other language in europe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:29 am

Oh Oui, Brett,
Dos tournés pour une Tournée d'Adieu
Mais
"Un chat bien nourri, revient toujours à la mi-Aout...." Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart   TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart Empty

Back to top Go down

TO TOMMY - question regarding Paris show seating chart
Page 1 of 1