The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!

Go down 
+20
DaisyK
Doesy
pony65k
Tekkel_NL
Chevvy5684
Pirate Paul
El Perro
Jay Herself
radiationsteve
aussierocker
Matt
ultradot
StanTheMan
PICKIN' PETE
aussienug
Kid Setzer
rickabilly
Banksy
andi
TommyM
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brett

brett

AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm

yes, take a photo...

and look what i found in my home-office this morning...

AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 Cats2

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Haha well I would have taken a photo then and there but I couldn't park my car (middle of the city..urgh!).. but it looks just like the one Brett just posted but with Australian dates.. they used paste so people like me couldn't take them Razz I only want one!

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
sstevens_99

PostSubject: Hooray..!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 am

Hello to you all.. I'm a newbie from Brisbane who's been around the website for a while - but saw the posters this morning on my way to work and got very excited..!!!

Will definitely be at the Tivoli next February (have we REALLY got to wait that long?!)..

In answer to the questions being asked here - tickets are on sale through Ticketek (Pre-sale - for people who are signed up to www.ticketek.com.au : Mon 28 Jul, noon, General public on sale : Wed 30 Jul, 9am). The promoter is Michael Coppel (www.coppel.com.au).

Perhaps Brian'll be ecouraged to bring the BSO out here when he sees the response the guys get when they come down...?!?
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:56 am

sstevens_99 wrote:
Perhaps Brian'll be ecouraged to bring the BSO out here when he sees the response the guys get when they come down...?!?

I hope so! But that would be a VERY expensive trip!

Welcome by the way! We may have seen the same posters in Brisbane, sure made me excited all over again when I saw them last night! I need to find some that aren't pasted onto the wall Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
AussieSam

AussieSam

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Havent seen any in Melbourne yet, im keeping a close watch, i remember trying to peel one of the posters off back during the last tour...no luck...lol.
Back to top Go down
jacko

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:15 am

saw a poster in Melbourne central station, in the top foodcourt yestterday

my mates thought i was crazy too
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:25 am

I wonder who puts those posters up in the City?.. I want one!

"Don't care how, I want it nowwwwwwww!"

Kid.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 am

Hey guys,
Just a little tip, if ya hang around some cafes or uni bars etc, you'll see people puttin up posters. This is their job, if you're kind enough to buy them a coffee/drink/lunch it's amazing what they can find/source. Many a free ticket/posters has been my way from just the 2 companies that put posters up in our cafe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!   AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AUSTRALIA!! AUSTRALIA!!! AUSTRALIA!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3